ADVERTISEMENT

Latest sign of the apocalypse

atlanta cock#

Diehard supporter
Jun 1, 1998
Not sure if this means the country is actually cracking up or the Left is in cram session for fear Trump is going to win.

Not sure if this means the country is actually cracking up or the Left is in cram session for fear Trump is going to win.

This garbage will take our excellent health care in the US to the bottom fast. It’s already bad that DEI affects medical school admissions. The smartest people should get in Med school not the ones who check a box. IMO those policies hurt minorities. One may assume a minority Dr is only a doctor because of DEI and not because they are smart when in fact they might be top of their class. It is detrimental to everyone including minority drs leading to bad healthcare, unprepared doctors who have to literally make life and death decisions sometimes daily. Do you want your Dr to look a certain way or do you want the smartest person taking care of you? I know my answer. I don’t care if they are purple if they are the best at their job. DEI needs to stay out of the medical field and any school with courses like this should lose federal funding.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT