ADVERTISEMENT

Listened to the TCU hometown radio call while watching the NCG game.

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Figured I needed a little variety on my 25th watch.
The halftime show was good.
Analyst going over his pregame dos and don'ts:
Dos
1. Play great defense, especially in the RZ- Georgia 3 of 3 in the RZ.
2. Get turnovers: 0 turnovers
3. Attack Georgia's secondary: Hit the one deep ball, but other than that, not much upfield.

Don'ts
1. Don't let Georgia QB get comfortable: Well, they did.
2. Don't turn the ball over: TCU has 2 picks and a fumble. Georgia with 17 points off turnovers. Without that this a little bit different game."

Play by play: Frogs have to stop them on this opening drive. If they put another 7 on the board, it's gonna be very hard.
Analyst: Well, you would need a 45 minute second half...
Play by play: 45 minutes or 45 points?
Analyst: 45 minutes and 45 points. There's not enough time to have all the possessions you need to catch up.
Play by play: In that second quarter. Georgia with 197 total yards, TCU with 25. If you look at....I mean this....(long pause)...first downs were 11 to nothing in that second quarter. This just goes along with a trend. If you look at Georgia throughout the year now, they have outscored their opponents 341 to 105 in first halves. Somehow you gotta slow 'em down or you gotta ride with 'em for a little bit.
Analyst: Yeah. You know. Make 'em kick FGs and get 'em off the field. (long pause) Georgia, if you look at this first half scoring or charts, they go TD, FG, TD, TD, TD, TD. I mean, we've....we uhhh.....we have not seen their punter yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News