ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Mattress Recommendations: Saatva vs Tempurpedic vs Sleep Number

ugahairydawgs

Aug 29, 2001
We are looking for a new mattress for the master bedroom. After a process of elimination we are down to the Saatva Classic (for a more "traditional" style mattress), the Tempurpedic Pro Adapt Medium Hybrid and a Sleep Number ILE. My wife and I both tend to wake up pretty stiff and sore, and in the past few months sleep has been pretty interrupted by how uncomfortable our current mattress has become. So we want to upgrade and do so in a way that will give us some pretty noticeable improvement in our sleep and how we feel the next morning.

So as of now the Tempurpedic and Sleep Number are 1a and 1b. The latter honestly felt the best to us in the store, but with so much tech and parts in those things I'm a little hesitant on how well it will hold up. We don't want our sleep to be an issue because we are having problems with a hose or a pump and having to wait on a tech to come out to fix it. Anybody have any of these they can shed a little light on for us? Especially with the Sleep Number how do those hold up and what's the regular maintenance like?

Also, is everyone on team box spring/foundation or adjustable base?

Reactions: Lumpdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News