ADVERTISEMENT

Microsoft Excel

GermantownDawg

We Eat Off the Floor
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2001
I've got two monitors at work and want to pull up an excel sheet on each monitor. Is that possible? I haven't been able to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Open up both excel sheets - close one of them - open new / blank excel sheet - at the top of the new sheet select file- open- look to the right and click on the other sheet you had previously closed - you can put one on each screen.

Reactions: TCOBdawg
I've got two monitors at work and want to pull up an excel sheet on each monitor. Is that possible? I haven't been able to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What version of Excel? If 2013 or later you should just have to drag the title bar of the file you want to move to the other screen...Older versions require you to open two separate Excel Programs within windows to go to different monitors...Open One excel File, Right click on the Excel icon on the Windows task bar and select Excel 20**, When that second window opens drag it to the other screen, then open the second file within the new window on that screen through File, Open...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT