ADVERTISEMENT

Midmorning musings - just sayin (with gif)

GADevildawgs

Original PDK Smartgate club member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2002
Atlanta
Well…..you cant help but pinch yourself as a college football fan about whats happening with the game. Every offseason we tend to say….”well this off season is the craziest off season ever….i didnt expect that to happen….…..no way it can get any crazier”. I mean what in the wide wide world of sports is going on?

blazing saddles GIF

This seems to be a seminal moment in college football with the confluence of the retirement of Saban and the rise of Kirby along with other superpowers ( and pretenders) to pick on the carcass of Alabama….

Movie GIF

So while perusing through the tears of the Bama board…..i was struck by a post that mentioned Sayin leaving through the portal frees up cash. 💰 as i understand the young man enrolled already and participated in bowl practices…I realize he didnt play in the 24 season but is NIL paid out lump sum or monthly? I would imagine a large chunk gets paid upfront as soon as the young man matriculates…..makes me interested in the standard contract wording….especially if coach retires….is this bad faith cause the coach/school knew he would retire so the balance of the contract is owed….the defense calls Saban to the stand….fascinating stuff….well at least to me

al pacino gif: and justice for all GIF

tom cruise GIF

Reactions: LoganvilleDawg99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News