ADVERTISEMENT

MLK teaching and lessons

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Are non blacks the only people held to the teachings of MLK?

In regards to political statements from congressmen, the current White House, and media.

An honest question.

It boils down to being a power movement or equality issue. The equality in the laws is there, and has been for many years. The issue is in perception of other races. It’s a heart and perception issue.

Do you mend by destroying or mend by reconciliation? Not money, hearts.

How is perception changed and relaxed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
What is weird about libs is that most of them are middle-aged white folks living in all-white neighborhoods yet speaking for minorities nonstop.
now how does that work?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Are non blacks the only people held to the teachings of MLK?

In regards to political statements from congressmen, the current White House, and media.

An honest question.

It boils down to being a power movement or equality issue. The equality in the laws is there, and has been for many years. The issue is in perception of other races. It’s a heart and perception issue.

Do you mend by destroying or mend by reconciliation? Not money, hearts.

How is perception changed and relaxed?
OP if you read what MLK believed and said he was all for concepts like DEI. His chief speech writer was a card carrying communist

But he is continually brought up and quoted as saying all that was wanted was equality and peace amongst the different races. 😉

wow
You can’t really criticize him because being accused of racism effectively ends your career and banishes you from society (and people say we have no blasphemy laws).

The main reason why he is brought up by Republicans is by and large they are complete imbeciles who are so desperate for the black vote they’ll do anything. Despite the fact that MLK is someone no conservative should ever emulate or admire. He denied the divinity of Jesus Christ on multiple occasions.

It makes total sense for the left to live him. He was a commie, they’re commies and he helped get the 64 CRA passed which was the worst piece of legislation ever signed.

You don’t really have to disparage the name of MLK, we all know where you stand on these issues.

Reactions: shonuff253
You can’t really criticize him because being accused of racism effectively ends your career and banishes you from society (and people say we have no blasphemy laws).

The main reason why he is brought up by Republicans is by and large they are complete imbeciles who are so desperate for the black vote they’ll do anything. Despite the fact that MLK is someone no conservative should ever emulate or admire. He denied the divinity of Jesus Christ on multiple occasions.

It makes total sense for the left to live him. He was a commie, they’re commies and he helped get the 64 CRA passed which was the worst piece of legislation ever signed.
I agree with what you said.

My original thought was on the speeches where he promotes all races getting along…….. and my comment was that only white people are held to that standard.

The idea and concept that we should all be able to exist, thrive, and get along with each other is a wholesome idea, and we should be able to.

People have prejudices and harbor bigotry. While that can be really bad, it is a freedom we have in this country.

The problem with the Marxist turn towards equality and equity is that in a free society equity cannot exist. And equality can only exist in laws that define legal and illegal behavior.

Equality of outcome is a communist doctrine. You cannot be free and control outcome of equality. That is the beauty and genius of our governmental structure.

But as if in que, we destroy our education system, transforming it into some kind of “right” that guarantees equality instead of a program that teaches how our system of government works and providing the basic tools needed to help a person succeed in life.

We spend more money on providing the basic needs of students that their families should be providing than we do on preparing them for life.

You don’t really have to disparage the name of MLK, we all know where you stand on these issues.

Reactions: shonuff253
First of all, you have no idea where I stand. You liberal approach assumes much. But that immaturity in thought and discussion is where we are now.

Secondly, who disparaged the name of MLK? I said nothing that wasn’t true and only stated the obvious that only non-black conservatives are held to the ideals he promoted. Blacks and liberal apologist non-blacks do not have to follow his lead, as they have a “right” to promote racial hatred and make it a political issue.

Your response to me was exactly what I pointed out.

MLK wasn’t the point. The point is his message is only used to control and punish, when it should be used to reconcile.

You know where I stand…….. the liberal voice on this board is so easy to troll and play. I have a blast with it.

You can be so serious…….. hahahahaha.

First of all, you have no idea where I stand. You liberal approach assumes much. But that immaturity in thought and discussion is where we are now.

Secondly, who disparaged the name of MLK? I said nothing that wasn’t true and only stated the obvious that only non-black conservatives are held to the ideals he promoted. Blacks and liberal apologist non-blacks do not have to follow his lead, as they have a “right” to promote racial hatred and make it a political issue.

Your response to me was exactly what I pointed out.

MLK wasn’t the point. The point is his message is only used to control and punish, when it should be used to reconcile.

You know where I stand…….. the liberal voice on this board is so easy to troll and play. I have a blast with it.

You can be so serious…….. hahahahaha.
Man, these liberals have become very sensitive and are spring-loaded to throw the race card. I am going to run a test:
MLK MLK MLK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT