ADVERTISEMENT

***WAR ROOM*** Monday Morning Recruiting Notes - Content Schedule

Blayne Gilmer

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2020
Two official visit weekends in the month of June have come and gone. Georgia has 18 public commitments, is sitting at No. 1 in the class rankings, and has momentum with several of its top targets.

Today I’ll be updating the Top 10 Momentum list, we’ll have an episode of RUMORS vs. FACTS you won’t want to miss, and @JedMay will have the Tuesday tracker tomorrow. Jed and I both have more reaction stories from this weekend coming today soon.

As of now, I’m comfortable saying that UGASports has been made aware of 5 silent commits. I expect multiple commitments this week unless something drastic changes.

The offensive line class should be wrapped up by early July. Calhoun, Westphal, Calloway, Poe, and Easley all will make their decision known by then. Georgia looks poised to land at least two of those, three is a real possibility.

KJ Bolden and Nate Frazier are both prospects that it seems Georgia has done very well with to this point in their respective recruitments.

Still have Bama as a common hurdle with both. I’m told Bama is much more of a factor with Bolden than many might think. Of course Ohio State for him as well. Still though, believe Georgia is in an enviable spot as things stand now.

With Frazier Oregon is the squad other than Bama that he’ll finish up OVs with. That is other than his one to Georgia in the fall. The unofficial visit with him this weekend couldn’t have gone better UGASports is told. Georgia is in a great spot there coming out of the weekend.

Oh, wanted to pass along that there are whispers around the CFB personnel world right now about how much Georgia is going to lose from the wide receiver group (plus Bowers) after this season. Believe that Georgia will be quote attractive to another high-profile portal target or two after the 2023 season. Just tuck that away for December

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News