ADVERTISEMENT

More light on the murder in Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO IILEGAL ALIENS ARE BEING DEPORTED!
You made your point.
You’re obviously entitled to your opinion and that more than fine. But for example, that kind of thing arguing over sanctuary cities and who should or shouldn’t be doing something about it is the kind of thing that leads to mudslinging and name calling that has no place on the Vent.
Personally I hope the guy gets hung by his shorthairs but turning it into an argument on presidential policy and screaming at each other about that instead of focusing on the poor girl and trust that justice is done is where things go awry.

Last edited:
Because there are thousands of residents that entered illegally that have rap sheets as long as your arm. Some have been deported multiple times and return and still commit felonies again. Evidently, this young animal has either been living somewhat lawfully or flying under the radar.
I understand that, but there are thousands that have entered illegally and we don’t have any information on them. They could have a rap sheet a mile long but we don’t know anything about them. That was my point.

this is a private site and you get to make the rules. Don’t you want a site that the rules make the majority of your readers happy ? Challenge you to start a poll asking who minds “political” posts. You won’t. Ask yourself why you won’t.

this is a private site and you get to make the rules. Don’t you want a site that the rules make the majority of your readers happy ? Challenge you to start a poll asking who minds “political” posts. You won’t. Ask yourself why you won’t.
Bc it will be deleted

I understand that, but there are thousands that have entered illegally and we don’t have any information on them. They could have a rap sheet a mile long but we don’t know anything about them. That was my point.
We literally have jurisdictions in this country that won't allow ICE agents into their courts to take custody of criminal aliens. We have some truly screwed up folks in positions of power in this country.

You can do that on the Chat all you want.
Just not doing it on the Vent.
Not making a poll because that’s the way it is and the way it’s going to be. Not trying to sound rude. Certainly don’t hope I sound like it. But that’s the way it’s going to be
It’s nothing new .
Been that way since 1996 on this site and will continue to be so

We don't need to start a poll to know what the majority wants. We see it everyday. People complaining about wanting to talk football and UGA sports and not deal with politics. Heck people even complain about politics being discussed on the chat. So it's pretty simple really. If someone wants to talk politics there is a place for it in this community. It's called the chat. All the other boards it's not allowed. It's really a very simple rule. It blows me away people can't follow simple rules.

We get accused of taking sides by both sides. It doesn't matter which side is getting mentioned if it's political regardless of affiliation and it's on a paid board it's going to get deleted and a blacklist. Again pretty simple rule. Politics stay on the chat.

Not directing all this at any one poster but responding to a lot of the stuff I've seen posted tonight.

You could've posted all day long about the guy who committed this act and the facts about him. Once you get into broader thoughts about him, then it turns political and should be moved here. At that point you're going beyond the homicide. At the end of the day, the Vent is for Georgia sports.

You could've posted all day long about the guy who committed this act and the facts about him. Once you get into broader thoughts about him, then it turns political and should be moved here. At that point you're going beyond the homicide. At the end of the day, the Vent is for Georgia sports.
How many times can I say Bingo for this?

Reactions: Moosefish and kckd
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT