ADVERTISEMENT

More reasons show why Kemp is a terrible conservative

WyoDawg307

Username change stuck in Yahoo purgatory
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2001
Jackson Wy sometimes Gainesville, Ga
Fortunately I no longer vote in Georgia. And no all you apologists don't need to say he is better than fatty. He is a RINO and a globalist. And ineffective. The party needs better. A "so called conservative" at Davos in 2023? are you kidding me?

https://www.axios.com/local/atlanta/2023/01/18/brian-kemp-davos

And bonus points from Project Veritas on CRT in Georgia schoools:

The investigative journalists at Project Veritas released a new video of a left-wing activist celebrating the fact that the state of Georgia had purchased educational materials containing Critical Race Theory (CRT) for kindergartens in two counties.

By the way, it’s illegal to teach CRT in Georgia’s schools.

How had this happened? Well, the left-wing activist explained: because Brian Kemp “is such an idiot.” The governor and his education officials “have no clue” that CRT has been included in the curriculum that was just purchased from Teaching Lab.

Most citizens in Georgia aren’t right wing lunatics. And by any objective standard, he has served us well.

That probably explains it.
No Stacy explains it. She was ran against him for a political reason, he would win and they ,the globalist would get the person they want in the Republican party’s ground floor.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Fortunately I no longer vote in Georgia. And no all you apologists don't need to say he is better than fatty. He is a RINO and a globalist. And ineffective. The party needs better. A "so called conservative" at Davos in 2023? are you kidding me?

https://www.axios.com/local/atlanta/2023/01/18/brian-kemp-davos

And bonus points from Project Veritas on CRT in Georgia schoools:

The investigative journalists at Project Veritas released a new video of a left-wing activist celebrating the fact that the state of Georgia had purchased educational materials containing Critical Race Theory (CRT) for kindergartens in two counties.

By the way, it’s illegal to teach CRT in Georgia’s schools.

How had this happened? Well, the left-wing activist explained: because Brian Kemp “is such an idiot.” The governor and his education officials “have no clue” that CRT has been included in the curriculum that was just purchased from Teaching Lab.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT