ADVERTISEMENT

Most embarassing moment?

dieharddawg62

Letterman and National Champion
Nov 4, 2014
Let share...it's good for the soul. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done?

Let share...it's good for the soul. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done?

Years ago I had my first prostate check and was really nervous about someone poking me in the rear. My doctor (Dr. Butts, no lie) left the room and told me to undress and hop on the table in the fetal position. When he came back in the room I was laying on my back with my legs up in the air. I had seen women get checked before and for some reason I was thinking it would be the same for me. Apparently the fetal position was not what I heard or translated in my state of mind. Anyway when the doctor saw me he started saying "no, no on your side". I never went back to Dr. butts,

Reactions: GriftDawg
I had a meeting with a woman mortgage broker. For some reason, I was trying to drive a point about the difference between Walmart and Kmart. So asked her if she knew what the difference was between rape and seduction...I said the presentation. I still can't believe I said that. Needless to say, I didn't get any business from her. I still cringe when I think about it. What the hell was I thinking?

This last weekend . Responding to a call and having to get on a ATV and becoming part of the problem.

A lesson I won't forget.

Was at the 1996 Olympics opening ceremony in Birmingham for soccer. Ms. Alabama (may have been Ms USA at the time too) was singing and me and my dad were talking about how embarrassing it was that they couldn't get the speakers fixed for the Olympics - it was awful. Finally, a pissed off couple turned around to inform us that the woman singing is deaf!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT