ADVERTISEMENT

My take on the game. Dedicated to Donut.

Shephard10

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2015
Louisville, KY
I’m extremely confident in this one. Here’s why (cc: @DonutDawg ):

- Beck and this offense (to me it doesn’t matter who can play, but I think we need Brock). I believe we finally have one of those offenses that is nearly impossible to completely halt. Beck’s precision and poise, Kendall being an absolute machine and Edwards playing really well out of the backfield, and we’ve uncovered incredible depth on the OL, TE and WR positions throughout the season.

- Because of point 1, I believe the onus is on Alabama’s offense to keep up. Missed snaps, missed field goals, penalties, turnovers… if those happen, we absolutely roll. I just don’t think they have what it takes to keep scoring on us.

We will absolutely give up some big plays, but we need to keep them from turning into 7. The majority of the time, though, I expect a bunch of stalled drives. Just like last year, Bama’s offense runs on one person - the QB. That gives us a huge advantage.

- Finally, I believe the only way we lose is if we have multiple turnovers, can’t convert red zone trips into 7, don’t win 1st down consistently, shoot ourselves in the foot with costly penalties.

Georgia beats Georgia. That’s how an upset happens. But even then, I think the only team capable of securing a blowout is UGA. It’s either tight all the way, or it’s a blowout in our favor.

- Dillon Bell, Brock Bowers, Carson Beck, Kendall Milton all have BIG days. Bullard, Tykee Smith, CJ and Jalon all have huge days as well.

- My bold prediction is that Bullard seals the game with a late pick, and Milton salts away the clock like the machine he’s shown himself to be.

Dawgs 37-24

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News