ADVERTISEMENT

Nasty, hateful, hurtful rumor I deny...

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
My alleged affair with Amanda Boyd is a flat-out, bald/bold-faced lie. My wife and family support me adamantly in denying this vicious falsehood.

Go and sin no more. You know who you are and so do I.

I read where it was reported that Dufner had to pay her a lump sum of 2.5 million for the divorce. If he agreed to that and he knew she was cheating he is a retard. No kids involved, he generated all the revenue, and I am assuming he could probably prove she was cheating. If a judge still awarded her 2.5 million I would probably be so mad that I would consider hiring the Mexican from No Country for Old Men to off the Judge, her, and the divorce attorney I hired.

I read where it was reported that Dufner had to pay her a lump sum of 2.5 million for the divorce. If he agreed to that and he knew she was cheating he is a retard. No kids involved, he generated all the revenue, and I am assuming he could probably prove she was cheating. If a judge still awarded her 2.5 million I would probably be so mad that I would consider hiring the Mexican from No Country for Old Men to off the Judge, her, and the divorce attorney I hired.

what would that really matter? a divorce is a divorce and it's all about division of assets.

I am not a divorce attorney but I would say not all divorces end up with a equal division of assets. Several factors come into play such as the length of marriage which in this case was very short in marriage terms but hey its Dufner's fault to a degree. He is a little pudgy in the midsection, he is not very funny, and doesn't seem to have a great personality...plus he went to Auburn. He should have asked himself is this girl (who is pretty hot) actually in love with me or my money?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT