ADVERTISEMENT

ND: Braves on TV

mjohns2078

Trash Panda
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2021
Rocket City
There's will probably be several threads started today about the Braves on Bally getting pulled from Comcast starting today. As most of you have seen I've been pushing Uzzu for a while as an option to get Braves games around blackout rules, so here's the low-down:

Uzzu has all MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL games, home & away broadcast (when applicable), including AppleTV or Facebook live or Amazon exclusives. The price is very reasonable ($130/year I think), and it is super easy to use on your phone/computer/tablet through website or on a Roku device using the PrismPro app.

Nothing is perfect. The user interface is a bit wonky and it isn't super smooth to channel surf between multiple games. There also is no DVR function, so you can't tune in late to miss the commercials. There is some pause and rewind function, but it is spotty. Sometime the feed for one broadcast is unstable, but I'll just swap over to the opposing team's broadcast. You need a degree in computer science I think to get it to work on AppleTV or other (non-Roku) TVs.

It is not a good replacement to Comcast for channel lineup or casual watching, but it is a great supplement to YouTubeTV. I haven't missed a sporting event I wanted to watch in the 3 years I've had it.

I get a couple bucks kickback if you sign up using my link, but I would recommend it even if I didn't.

Let me know if you have questions.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News