ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Need a recommendation for a good exterminator in Roswell (persistent ant problem)

UGADawgGuy

a.k.a. 00 Dawg
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Johns Creek, Georgia
I'll get right to the point with this one: my girlfriend's house has a problem with odorous house ants every spring/summer. I've managed to mitigate it somewhat using Amdro, but that's not been enough.

She's paid for quarterly exterminator service for a few years, between Arrow and Southern Sovereign, but no one has ever given the issue sufficiently close attention to take care of it for more than about six weeks at a time. They'll come, spray/treat, and the ants are gone for a month or two before coming right back into the same areas (the kitchen and bathrooms, all on outside walls).

Any recommendations -- whether for a specific company/service or things I could reasonably do myself without renovating the house or spending more than $100 -- would be deeply appreciated. My girlfriend could spend more for a real solution, but I can't spend much of my money to take care of her house.

Any ideas that don't involve her moving or me coming into a ton of disposable money?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News