ADVERTISEMENT

Need some Dawgly advice. I belong to a group that is raising $$$ for

Ahmahtbychew

War Daddy
May 29, 2001
Alzheimers research. Part of that project is an auction that will include a UGA football and framed photo signed by CMR. Similar deal with a basketball and CMF. What would your upper limit be to bid on these things?

Alzheimers research. Part of that project is an auction that will include a UGA football and framed photo signed by CMR. Similar deal with a basketball and CMF. What would your upper limit be to bid on these things?
Couple hundy

Depends on how bad you want it. Autographed memorabilia is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Live auction? No telling. Having said that, I got into a silent auction thing one time over a CMR signed ball with a young lady who'd recently graduated. I think we went $200+ before I backed off. I had more resources, but she wanted it for her daddy and she was going to take that ball home! No telling what she would have paid.

With the right group, I'd say $250-$300. I saw a Luke Bryan signed guitar go for $200 and a Zac Brown for $1200. Both live auction, But different groups.

Understood, but it's also for charity, and a good one at that.

I know. There's that and thought about that when posting. I assume it's not live or silent auction and online because live or silent, everyone there will determine what the price is. (after you've decided what your final offer or what you want to put into it) Even if you don't want it, it's for charity, there's always a Christmas gift, birthday gift, etc. for somebody it can be passed along to. : )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT