ADVERTISEMENT

Never forget...

You referenced quality of posts, so I figured it was fair game.

Yeah, but zinger and others have posted the exact same types of videos about Biden before, so by your own logic, those posts were also pointless.

As I've said in multiple other posts, Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline. Some here seem to be in denial of that fact.
Do you truly believe Trump looks as frail and senile as that addled near-corpse Biden. If so, I question your judgment.

You did not respond to my post. Come on Karen, play Deadspin all you want, but stay on topic.

Come on, snowflake. Did you actually read the article? Trump has repeatedly lied about 9/11. Virtually everything he has said about 9/11 has been debunked. If he's referring to the 7/11 as you claimed, why'd he say "down on 7/11"? It's clear that he messed up the date.

Do you truly believe Trump looks as frail and senile as that addled near-corpse Biden. If so, I question your judgment.

Go back and read what I said. Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline. Some here seem to be in denial of that fact. If you want to shift to appearances, Biden does look a bit frail, as most his age do. Meanwhile, Trump is clinically obese.

Go back and read what I said. Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline. Some here seem to be in denial of that fact. If you want to shift to appearances, Biden does look a bit frail, as most his age do. Meanwhile, Trump is clinically obese.
So fat shaming the orange mean for the win!

Come on, snowflake. Did you actually read the article? Trump has repeatedly lied about 9/11. Virtually everything he has said about 9/11 has been debunked. If he's referring to the 7/11 as you claimed, why'd he say "down on 7/11"? It's clear that he messed up the date.
If you are calling him a snowflake then you need to find a new board.

So fat shaming the orange mean for the win!

No. I was responding to him saying "frail and senile as that addled near-corpse Biden". If he's going to talk about how they look and try to assess their health, then while Biden does indeed look a bit frail, Trump's clinical obesity is reason to wonder about his health. Also, it's amusing that you feigned outrage at my comment about Trump, but found nothing wrong with his description of Biden.

No. I was responding to him saying "frail and senile as that addled near-corpse Biden". If he's going to talk about how they look and try to assess their health, then while Biden does indeed look a bit frail, Trump's clinical obesity is reason to wonder about his health. Also, it's amusing that you feigned outrage at my comment about Trump, but found nothing wrong with his description of Biden.
78-to-1 posts-to-likes ratio checks out. Did they run you off the Vent?

78-to-1 posts-to-likes ratio checks out. Did they run you off the Vent?

Not surprised you'd want to change the subject.

As I posted earlier in this thread, I'm not worried about likes. If that was my concern, they'd be easy to get in this right wing echo chamber. All I'd have to do is post literally anything pro-Trump or anti-Biden/anti-Dem and I'd rack up likes in a hurry regardless of the actual quality of the post.

But since you are focused on likes, I've been a subscriber since day 1 and probably around 7,700 of my 7,800 posts were made over a decade ago before liking a post was even an option. I see you've also been around since 2003, so you know what I'm talking about.

Not surprised you'd want to change the subject.

As I posted earlier in this thread, I'm not worried about likes. If that was my concern, they'd be easy to get in this right wing echo chamber. All I'd have to do is post literally anything pro-Trump or anti-Biden/anti-Dem and I'd rack up likes in a hurry regardless of the actual quality of the post.

But since you are focused on likes, I've been a subscriber since day 1 and probably around 7,700 of my 7,800 posts were made over a decade ago before liking a post was even an option. I see you've also been around since 2003, so you know what I'm talking about.
If nobody likes you, you might consider the Dale Carnegie course How To Win Friends. If those old Vent people were mean to you you’ll find the Chatters far more accepting of those who show up and start crapping all over everything. Chatters like people who come to visit and immediately start pushing their bullshit support of a memory-care-ready pedophile Marxist destroying the country at the behest of the WEF and various globalist assholes. You’ll fit in just swell. There are three or four others who are similarly annoying you’re going to get along with great.

• Haha
Reactions: WyoDawg307
If nobody likes you, you might consider the Dale Carnegie course How To Win Friends. If those old Vent people were mean to you you’ll find the Chatters far more accepting of those who show up and start crapping all over everything. Chatters like people who come to visit and immediately start pushing their bullshit support of a memory-care-ready pedophile Marxist destroying the country at the behest of the WEF and various globalist assholes. You’ll fit in just swell. There are three or four others who are similarly annoying you’re going to get along with great.

I see reading comprehension is not your strength. Stay triggered though!

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Like I told zinger earlier in this thread, I've posted on the Chat in the past few days just because I had some time to kill (slow time of year for a sports fan, especially when our hoops team is in the shape it's in) and knowing this board is essentially a right wing echo chamber, figured I'd amuse myself by seeing how triggered folks would get if someone dared to post videos of Trump showing the same type of mental decline as Biden. It went exactly as I expected. Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline. Some here seem to still be in denial of that fact. It's fine. Whatever. I knew going in that no opinions would be changed.

Now with spring practice underway, our baseball team off to a great start heading into SEC play, and the MLB season right around the corner, I'll show myself out and let y'all get back to it.

That’s right. The 7/11. It was a gathering point for first responders. Good grief man. Trump was down there.
Do you have any source to support this repeated assertion that Trump was correctly referencing a meeting point near ground zero and not incorrectly recalling the date? I lived in NY at the time, less than two miles from the WTC, and spent several hours down there the day of the attack and I don’t remember anything about using a 7/11 (which would be quite small in Manhattan) as a gathering point.

But maybe I’m wrong.

I have no issue with you posting this.

But in general, I really don’t like the verbal “gotcha“ games that our citizens are playing.

If you speak in public for a living, you will eventually say something stupid, or say something incorrect. I would like for my conservative brethren to be better than the Democrats and not Harp on trivial things but focus on the policies that can take back the White House.

Just my two. Cents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT