ADVERTISEMENT

Never forget...

Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

But anyway, here is Trump blaming the multitude of embarrassing videos from the hearing yesterday on AI, while also using AI to generate fake campaign images. He is a deranged psychopath with a group of supporters who don’t care that he lies to them daily. Look for more AI generated media from Trump soon, as every accusation is always a confession.

Let me know when Biden tries to tell us that compromising video of him captured at a live event attended by hundreds or thousands of people didn’t actually happen.

Of course, that’s what the GOP would have us believe about J6, so we shouldn’t be surprised.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

But anyway, here is Trump blaming the multitude of embarrassing videos from the hearing yesterday on AI, while also using AI to generate fake campaign images. He is a deranged psychopath with a group of supporters who don’t care that he lies to them daily. Look for more AI generated media from Trump soon, as every accusation is always a confession.

Let me know when Biden tries to tell us that compromising video of him captured at a live event attended by hundreds or thousands of people didn’t actually happen.

Of course, that’s what the GOP would have us believe about J6, so we shouldn’t be surprised.

Holy Christmas will. He is totally in your head. If ai was or wasn’t used it will come out. I am surprised Biden isn’t using more of the ai to help him. He barely campaigned last election. Because he was struggling with his health. Now they are going to push him out in the public eye like crazy. What could go wrong with an 81 year old man in the midst of a steep decline mentally and physically.

That testimony yesterday looked real bad for Biden. The whole motorcycle story along with multiple people establishing he committed top secret document crimes with his ghost writer. They may get trump on these charges but how do you make them stick. Biden admitted on tape to committing these crimes as well. What a mess.

Just heard the gold star families are waiting for Biden to lose. Going to take back that money China and the Ukraine have been giving him in court when this is all said and done. He may want to jump in on this immunity case as a victim too.

As far as Clinton goes, yes, he isn’t running for president. The op posted the connection with Trump and Epstein. If he watched one non partisan documentary about his case, he would know these parties they went to together were big Democrat circle jerks. Some at a Trump hotel. Back when Donnie was a Democrat. Trump turned him in at maro largo and banned him once he realized what he was. Hadn’t spoken to him since he actually red pilled. Which is very funny. In one of these documentaries. The only former president seen on the island by one of the girls was ole bill. Surprised hunter didn’t make the trip.

Op just stopped post anything of value and just outlandish statements trump made. That is who he is. And why he became popular. It is also what drives me nuts about him. He doesn’t have to do that anymore. Yet he does every chance he gets. We will see how both of these old men look at the finish line. Probably not great. But one may not make it there at all. His family should be ashamed of themselves. Just wait till his actual health reports come out years from now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GDawg
Holy Christmas will. He is totally in your head. If ai was or wasn’t used it will come out. I am surprised Biden isn’t using more of the ai to help him. He barely campaigned last election. Because he was struggling with his health. Now they are going to push him out in the public eye like crazy. What could go wrong with an 81 year old man in the midst of a steep decline mentally and physically.

That testimony yesterday looked real bad for Biden. The whole motorcycle story along with multiple people establishing he committed top secret document crimes with his ghost writer. They may get trump on these charges but how do you make them stick. Biden admitted on tape to committing these crimes as well. What a mess.

Just heard the gold star families are waiting for Biden to lose. Going to take back that money China and the Ukraine have been giving him in court when this is all said and done. He may want to jump in on this immunity case as a victim too.

As far as Clinton goes, yes, he isn’t running for president. The op posted the connection with Trump and Epstein. If he watched one non partisan documentary about his case, he would know these parties they went to together were big Democrat circle jerks. Some at a Trump hotel. Back when Donnie was a Democrat. Trump turned him in at maro largo and banned him once he realized what he was. Hadn’t spoken to him since he actually red pilled. Which is very funny. In one of these documentaries. The only former president seen on the island by one of the girls was ole bill. Surprised hunter didn’t make the trip.
This is so convoluted I had to read it a few times just to understand what I am trying to respond to.

If AI was or wasn’t used will come out? I can't believe you are even suggesting that. They were all videos of campaign appearances made in front of hundreds or thousands of people and no one is suggesting that what was portrayed in video didn’t happen exactly as shown other than Trump. What is it that's going to come out? Either you think maybe the videos were manipulated or you are not bothered in any way by Trump literally telling you that what we all saw happen didn't happen.

Of course, the same guy has promised to pardon all of the J6ers, which is another case of being told that we didn't see what we all saw, live and on thousands of hours of video.

Nice work wrapping the Goldstar families in with "all that money from Ukraine and China" Joe has been receiving. There remains no proof he received a cent of money from either country, and if you think Joe is at risk of being found civilly liable for his decisions as Commander in Chief, you literally understand nothing about the entire topic of presidential immunity or how Trump is trying to apply it to cover his criminal acts versus discharging the official duties of the presidency.

Clinton is a dirt bag. I didn't vote for him or his wife and am glad neither is currently running for office. I'm focused on the two options for POTUS we embarrassingly have before us.

You seem to have fully committed to the conspiracy rabbit hole. There were shenanigans in the 2020 election, just no supporting proof. Trump may have been the victim of AI manipulation at the public events witnessed by thousands. Joe was paid millions by foreign countries, there just isn't any supporting proof of that. Are you ok?

I know you have been outraged by the fact that Biden called Laken Riley by the wrong name. I agree, that was one thing he really needed to get right, and he didn't.

But did you see that, even after all of the outrage about Biden's "Lincoln" gaffe, that Trump managed to misspell Laken's name in this super weird publicity shot with her family? He was surrounded by aides at the time, the signing itself wasn't public, and yet he still managed to spell it "Lakan". I'm sure you will explain it away as entirely inconsequential.

Good times as we stumble towards the next four years in the WH.

This is so convoluted I had to read it a few times just to understand what I am trying to respond to.

If AI was or wasn’t used will come out? I can't believe you are even suggesting that. They were all videos of campaign appearances made in front of hundreds or thousands of people and no one is suggesting that what was portrayed in video didn’t happen exactly as shown other than Trump. What is it that's going to come out? Either you think maybe the videos were manipulated or you are not bothered in any way by Trump literally telling you that what we all saw happen didn't happen.

Of course, the same guy has promised to pardon all of the J6ers, which is another case of being told that we didn't see what we all saw, live and on thousands of hours of video.

Nice work wrapping the Goldstar families in with "all that money from Ukraine and China" Joe has been receiving. There remains no proof he received a cent of money from either country, and if you think Joe is at risk of being found civilly liable for his decisions as Commander in Chief, you literally understand nothing about the entire topic of presidential immunity or how Trump is trying to apply it to cover his criminal acts versus discharging the official duties of the presidency.

Clinton is a dirt bag. I didn't vote for him or his wife and am glad neither is currently running for office. I'm focused on the two options for POTUS we embarrassingly have before us.

You seem to have fully committed to the conspiracy rabbit hole. There were shenanigans in the 2020 election, just no supporting proof. Trump may have been the victim of AI manipulation at the public events witnessed by thousands. Joe was paid millions by foreign countries, there just isn't any supporting proof of that. Are you ok?

I know you have been outraged by the fact that Biden called Laken Riley by the wrong name. I agree, that was one thing he really needed to get right, and he didn't.

But did you see that, even after all of the outrage about Biden's "Lincoln" gaffe, that Trump managed to misspell Laken's name in this super weird publicity shot with her family? He was surrounded by aides at the time, the signing itself wasn't public, and yet he still managed to spell it "Lakan". I'm sure you will explain it away as entirely inconsequential.

Good times as we stumble towards the next four years in the WH.

Have you been paying attention to ai? There is a bunch of ai out there with trump and Biden doing all kinds of things together. If he claims it is ai, or something altered, if it isn’t this will come out. How difficult is that to understand. I didn’t even think that would be a point you would argue in my post. I was agreeing with you. It’s what he does will. It pissed you and a bunch of internet libs off. Why? Because he loves getting in your head. And by the response it worked.

They(gold star families) want to challenge presidential immunity while holding office. I am not saying I think he deserves it. You made such a definitive statement that no other president will have this happen to them because they aren’t Donald Trump. Doesn’t sound like it. Just saying.

There will never be proof of the issues that happened in 2020. It was new rules. You can’t even verify if there was cheating. 22 million more voted. During a pandemic. There just isn’t any way to not have a little common sense and say shit happened. I don’t think it swayed the election. But anything on this massive scale changing rules at the last second, will always have people figuring out how to break said rules. Till you close all the doors. I am certainly ok will. Worried about don owning you. What will you do if he loses? Better yet, will I need a wellness check on you if he wins.

If he spelled her name wrong, I would have hoped he asked. Haven’t heard the people who got the signature say anything was wrong with it. Being that Trump is the only person that talked to the family. Because that chicken shit idiot you support is scared to see them. I don’t blame him. My daughters have jogged in that area for years. This summer even. Could have been any of them. Great restraint needed to not want to punch the stupid son of a bitch in the face iyam. He didn’t even say I am sorry for calling you Lincoln on the most watched event on tv this year. And you bring up a signature. Wtf man. Joe’s policies directly lead to her death. And you are comparing. Be better.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Op just stopped post anything of value and just outlandish statements trump made. That is who he is. And why he became popular. It is also what drives me nuts about him. He doesn’t have to do that anymore. Yet he does every chance he gets. We will see how both of these old men look at the finish line. Probably not great. But one may not make it there at all. His family should be ashamed of themselves. Just wait till his actual health reports come out years from now.

When have you posted anything of value?

When have you posted anything of value?
Someone is responding. It had value to you. It gave you something to do last night. I didn’t say all of what you posted didn’t have value. Towards the end it didn’t. Some of the stuff you posted was before he even red pilled. How does that work. Can you criticize the trump that got an award for commitment to minorities from Jesse and reverend al. Or can you only criticize the red pilled one in front of you now. 🤦‍♂️.

Even will, who I debate quite often sees value in my posts as I do in his. It is a message board. There is only so much value you can give. Did I hurt your feelings by saying that?

Have you been paying attention to ai? There is a bunch of ai out there with trump and Biden doing all kinds of things together. If he claims it is ai, or something altered, if it isn’t this will come out. How difficult is that to understand. I didn’t even think that would be a point you would argue in my post. I was agreeing with you. It’s what he does will. It pissed you and a bunch of internet libs off. Why? Because he loves getting in your head. And by the response it worked.

They(gold star families) want to challenge presidential immunity while holding office. I am not saying I think he deserves it. You made such a definitive statement that no other president will have this happen to them because they aren’t Donald Trump. Doesn’t sound like it. Just saying.

There will never be proof of the issues that happened in 2020. It was new rules. You can’t even verify if there was cheating. 22 million more voted. During a pandemic. There just isn’t any way to not have a little common sense and say shit happened. I don’t think it swayed the election. But anything on this massive scale changing rules at the last second, will always have people figuring out how to break said rules. Till you close all the doors. I am certainly ok will. Worried about don owning you. What will you do if he loses? Better yet, will I need a wellness check on you if he wins.

If he spelled her name wrong, I would have hoped he asked. Haven’t heard the people who got the signature say anything was wrong with it. Being that Trump is the only person that talked to the family. Because that chicken shit idiot you support is scared to see them. I don’t blame him. My daughters have jogged in that area for years. This summer even. Could have been any of them. Great restraint needed to not want to punch the stupid son of a bitch in the face iyam. He didn’t even say I am sorry for calling you Lincoln on the most watched event on tv this year. And you bring up a signature. Wtf man. Joe’s policies directly lead to her death. And you are comparing. Be better.
Can you just admit that Trump efforts to alter reality by suggesting that these event didn't happen, when they were covered live and seen by thousands, is a bad thing and you think the guy who wants to lead the free world again should operate in reality? Can you acknowledge the danger here?

I work with AI for a living and help large corporations integrate the technology into their operations. I'm well aware of the current capabilities and how they can be manipulated by malevolent actors willing to deploy them for fraudulent purposes. That's exactly what Trump is trying to do here and it's exactly why I'm so concerned. Not surprised but concerned. Attributing this to just the latest example of Trump being Trump or laughing him about owning the libs is, at a minimum, extremely shortsighted.

Regarding 2020, I totally agree that there will always be people who can figure out how to bend or break the rules. Exactly right. But by your accounting, it was only the Dems that did this, and it probably swung the election. You have zero factual basis for that view. If you look at the documented cases of election fraud over the last ten years, of which there aren't many because it's actually quite rare, you will find that they are fairly evenly distributed between Republicans and Democrats. In the 2020 race, they actually skew heavily Republican. But somehow, only the Dems were the ones who manipulated the system in 2020, there just isn't any evidence despite the scale of fraud that would be required in multiple states to change the outcome. It's an absurd position to take.

I'll be fine if Trump wins in 2024. How resilient our system of government is in the face of such a leader is something I hope we don't have to learn.

Can you just admit that Trump efforts to alter reality by suggesting that these event didn't happen, when they were covered live and seen by thousands, is a bad thing and you think the guy who wants to lead the free world again should operate in reality? Can you acknowledge the danger here?

I work with AI for a living and help large corporations integrate the technology into their operations. I'm well aware of the current capabilities and how they can be manipulated by malevolent actors willing to deploy them for fraudulent purposes. That's exactly what Trump is trying to do here and it's exactly why I'm so concerned. Not surprised but concerned. Attributing this to just the latest example of Trump being Trump or laughing him about owning the libs is, at a minimum, extremely shortsighted.

Regarding 2020, I totally agree that there will always be people who can figure out how to bend or break the rules. Exactly right. But by your accounting, it was only the Dems that did this, and it probably swung the election. You have zero factual basis for that view. If you look at the documented cases of election fraud over the last ten years, of which there aren't many because it's actually quite rare, you will find that they are fairly evenly distributed between Republicans and Democrats. In the 2020 race, they actually skew heavily Republican. But somehow, only the Dems were the ones who manipulated the system in 2020, there just isn't any evidence despite the scale of fraud that would be required in multiple states to change the outcome. It's an absurd position to take.

I'll be fine if Trump wins in 2024. How resilient our system of government is in the face of such a leader is something I hope we don't have to learn.
I didn’t mean to say it was only the Dems. I am sure pubs took advantage of the rules too at times. I think the rule changes were played much better by the Dems. I think that is hard to argue against. Just look at how many sr citizens and elderly voted than in the past. That wasn’t pub doings. I think trump was cocky. And he got burnt by it. He saw Joe as an incredibly weak candidate. Most pundits did. Bernie would have won the nod. But Dems panicked and said a straight socialist isn’t winning the general. Trump had these crazy rallies, while Biden couldn’t draw ten people. It was embarrassing.

So then despite never supporting him on the road, 22 million more came out during election time. Scared of the pandemic in one instance. Not in another. That is quite the contradiction. Especially, when covid was its most deadly ever during that time.

I am sure trump made those gaffes and it wasnt ai. This is what he does to get under your skin and others. The outlandish statements. The statements recently about Hitler and others. He is trying to create publicity. A stir. This is what I truly hate about him. No need at all. He cruises to victory if he just acts presidential and runs on policy. Instead, he wants to be the narcissist ego maniac he is.

Last edited:

Did he? There's another "a" in the signature and they don't appear to be the same. Looks more like a lowercase cursive "e" to me.

At either rate, it sure seems like her family doesn't care and they support Trump either way -- which is completely understandable.

Someone is responding. It had value to you. It gave you something to do last night. I didn’t say all of what you posted didn’t have value. Towards the end it didn’t. Some of the stuff you posted was before he even red pilled. How does that work. Can you criticize the trump that got an award for commitment to minorities from Jesse and reverend al. Or can you only criticize the red pilled one in front of you now. 🤦‍♂️.

Even will, who I debate quite often sees value in my posts as I do in his. It is a message board. There is only so much value you can give. Did I hurt your feelings by saying that?

So you're highlighting the fact that Trump has gone from receiving that praise from Jesse Jackson last century to spreading the fake AI generated pictures that Will mentioned above?

A decent chunk of your posts that I've seen on this board have been littered with conspiracy theories/misinformation and your inability to concede basic facts (a few examples of that in your convo with Will above). But some of your posts have value, so I shouldn't have implied that none did.

Last edited:
So you're highlighting the fact that Trump has gone from receiving that praise from Jesse Jackson last century to spreading the fake AI generated pictures that Will mentioned above?

A decent chunk of your posts that I've seen on this board are littered with conspiracy theories/misinformation and your inability to concede basic facts (a few examples of that in your convo with Will above). But some of your posts have value, so I shouldn't have implied that none did.
Welcome to the chat. Half of your videos have misinformation in them. lol. Just because they are from your point of view don’t make them factual. Some argue the 711 was because the location he viewed 9-11 from was the address 711 and the fire department first responders were the 711. And what he may have let that slip. You first post had none of that in there. The video didn’t give an explanation.

You posted a video about trump and Epstein. Documentaries have come out actually saying trump was instrumental in putting Epstein on some folks radar. I didn’t say that. Those aren’t my words. Some of being on the chat is trolling and messing with the other side. So sure there will be some embellishing. Like me including Biden’s money came from China and the Ukraine. He is being accused of that. So it isn’t factual. Yet. His son and brother sure got money from them however.

When I want to go straight facts I do. I will generally post an article or video of my proof as well. I can’t believe I am explaining myself to you. You showed up to the chat five minutes ago. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Your posts have value buddy. Keep firing away. You may get some more likes one day.

• Love
Reactions: Georgia Jim
I didn’t mean to say it was only the Dems. I am sure pubs took advantage of the rules too at times. I think the rule changes were played much better by the Dems. I think that is hard to argue against. Just look at how many sr citizens and elderly voted than in the past. That wasn’t pub doings. I think trump was cocky. And he got burnt by it. He saw Joe as an incredibly weak candidate. Most pundits did. Bernie would have won the nod. But Dems panicked and said a straight socialist isn’t winning the general. Trump had these crazy rallies, while Biden couldn’t draw ten people. It was embarrassing.

So then despite never supporting him on the road, 22 million more came out during election time. Scared of the pandemic in one instance. Not in another. That is quite the contradiction. Especially, when covid was its most deadly ever during that time.

I am sure trump made those gaffes and it wasnt ai. This is what he does to get under your skin and others. The outlandish statements. The statements recently about Hitler and others. He is trying to create publicity. A stir. This is what I truly hate about him. No need at all. He cruises to victory if he just acts presidential and runs on policy. Instead, he wants to be the narcissist ego maniac he is.
Why would you think that more senior turnout favors Dems? I don't think it does.

So, you want to talk about rally turnout again. You may remember that the campaign was in the middle of a pandemic that killed over 1m Americans. Weve seen the disparity between Republicans and Democrats regarding views on Covid and the impact those views had on mortality totals. Suggesting that Dems opting out of entirely unnecessary political rallies was some sort of indicator of comparative support is misguided at best.

There are no definitive estimates on how many COVID-19 cases directly resulted from Trump rallies during the pandemic, but several studies point to evidence that the rallies likely were super-spreader events, exactly as one would have logically expected:
  1. A study by Stanford University researchers, published in The Lancet, examined 18 Trump campaign rallies held between June and November 2020. They estimated that these rallies caused more than 30,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases and likely led to more than 700 deaths, though not all these cases could be definitively linked to the rallies.
  2. Researchers from the University of Virginia identified an increase of over 250 COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents in counties that hosted Trump rallies during the period they studied.
  3. Following a June 2020 Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Tulsa City-County Health Department confirmed cases directly linked to the rally, though no total figure was provided.
  4. After a September 2020 rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Forsyth County Department of Public Health reported a spike in cases in the weeks following.
We could have a very interesting debate regarding the number of deaths that have resulted from illegal immigration during Trump and Biden versus the deaths attributable to Trump's lack of leadership and honesty during Covid. I'm willing to concede that Biden's border policy has resulted in harm and in some cases death to innocent citizens. Can you concede the same regarding Trump and Covid? Seems relevant given people are very interested in assigning responsibility for death counts these days.

Welcome to the chat. Half of your videos have misinformation in them. lol. Just because they are from your point of view don’t make them factual. Some argue the 711 was because the location he viewed 9-11 from was the address 711 and the fire department first responders were the 711. And what he may have let that slip. You first post had none of that in there. The video didn’t give an explanation.

You posted a video about trump and Epstein. Documentaries have come out actually saying trump was instrumental in putting Epstein on some folks radar. I didn’t say that. Those aren’t my words. Some of being on the chat is trolling and messing with the other side. So sure there will be some embellishing. Like me including Biden’s money came from China and the Ukraine. He is being accused of that. So it isn’t factual. Yet. His son and brother sure got money from them however.

When I want to go straight facts I do. I will generally post an article or video of my proof as well. I can’t believe I am explaining myself to you. You showed up to the chat five minutes ago. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Your posts have value buddy. Keep firing away. You may get some more likes one day.

Lol. Looks like I struck a nerve. I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings and disrupted your safe space. I'm not worried about likes. If that was my concern, they'd be easy to get in this right wing echo chamber. All I'd have to do is post literally anything pro-Trump or anti-Biden/anti-Dem and I'd rack up likes in a hurry regardless of the actual quality of the post.

But since you are focused on likes, I've been a subscriber since day 1 and probably around 7,700 of my 7,800 posts were made over a decade ago before liking a post was even an option. I see you've also been around since 2001, so you know what I'm talking about.

Why would you think that more senior turnout favors Dems? I don't think it does.

So, you want to talk about rally turnout again. You may remember that the campaign was in the middle of a pandemic that killed over 1m Americans. Weve seen the disparity between Republicans and Democrats regarding views on Covid and the impact those views had on mortality totals. Suggesting that Dems opting out of entirely unnecessary political rallies was some sort of indicator of comparative support is misguided at best.

There are no definitive estimates on how many COVID-19 cases directly resulted from Trump rallies during the pandemic, but several studies point to evidence that the rallies likely were super-spreader events, exactly as one would have logically expected:
  1. A study by Stanford University researchers, published in The Lancet, examined 18 Trump campaign rallies held between June and November 2020. They estimated that these rallies caused more than 30,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases and likely led to more than 700 deaths, though not all these cases could be definitively linked to the rallies.
  2. Researchers from the University of Virginia identified an increase of over 250 COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents in counties that hosted Trump rallies during the period they studied.
  3. Following a June 2020 Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Tulsa City-County Health Department confirmed cases directly linked to the rally, though no total figure was provided.
  4. After a September 2020 rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Forsyth County Department of Public Health reported a spike in cases in the weeks following.
We could have a very interesting debate regarding the number of deaths that have resulted from illegal immigration during Trump and Biden versus the deaths attributable to Trump's lack of leadership and honesty during Covid. I'm willing to concede that Biden's border policy has resulted in harm and in some cases death to innocent citizens. Can you concede the same regarding Trump and Covid? Seems relevant given people are very interested in assigning responsibility for death counts these days.
I would concede for sure that following his constituents beliefs about covid may have caused more deaths. But there will be a long line of people here with a lot of facts from Fauci lies and others too. There has been so much information on both sides that caused Covid deaths. “These sre good folks, folks”. How many did that cause. Fauci has lied so many times it makes me sick. Really it isn’t a topic I want to debate. It brings back a lot of really bad feelings and flashbacks for me. It was the worst time of my life easily. And the reason why as hard as we debate, I will never forget your kindness to me during that time. I will say this once on the board. I was completely alone. Anyone reaching out to me at that time meant a lot.

That whole thing with Covid and that election imo can’t go both ways. You can’t on one side say no rallies because of covid. No family interaction for thanksgiving, yet we are going to vote like crazy. That is bs imo. The Dem ground game did what they do. I give them credit. (I only use the rallies as a point of fact, because at the time I asked why can’t he draw five people. Dems on this board said covid.)

Lol. Looks like I struck a nerve. I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings and disrupted your safe space. I'm not worried about likes. If that was my concern, they'd be easy to get in this right wing echo chamber. All I'd have to do is post literally anything pro-Trump or anti-Biden/anti-Dem and I'd rack up likes in a hurry regardless of the actual quality of the post.

But since you are focused on likes, I've been a subscriber since day 1 and probably around 7,700 of my 7,800 posts were made over a decade ago before liking a post was even an option. I see you've also been around since 2001, so you know what I'm talking about.
There is really nothing you are going to do to get much into my feels here. As the kids say. One topic is about it. Maybe two. This is literally what the chat is for. Why all the posts now? Trump bring you out of hiding. I had about 15000 posts before the like button arrived. That has been a long time ago. You don’t post on the vent I don’t think. Or the vault. Or the hoops board. You talk about bringing value. lol. Glad you are here now. No matter what stupid shit you believe. The old days on the chats no one would have responded to you without 1000 posts. Today it should be 1000 likes. Or are you one of the pathetic guys who switches handles to troll folks.

This might be the most depressing thread i have ever seen on here (and that is saying something). The counter point to both sides absurd videos is "sure but look at the other guy"

These are the 2 people running for President of the United States.

Amazing and depressing.

This might be the most depressing thread i have ever seen on here (and that is saying something). The counter point to both sides absurd videos is "sure but look at the other guy"

Amazing and depressing.
I agree. I begged for two new candidates. Didn’t vote in the primary for either. We have two sad choices. Sucks. You still have to make a choice

Amazing and depressing.

I agree 100%. It's a sad state of affairs when Biden & Trump are our choices for president.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
There is really nothing you are going to do to get much into my feels here. As the kids say. One topic is about it. Maybe two. This is literally what the chat is for. Why all the posts now? Trump bring you out of hiding. I had about 15000 posts before the like button arrived. That has been a long time ago. You don’t post on the vent I don’t think. Or the vault. Or the hoops board. You talk about bringing value. lol. Glad you are here now. No matter what stupid shit you believe. The old days on the chats no one would have responded to you without 1000 posts. Today it should be 1000 likes. Or are you one of the pathetic guys who switches handles to troll folks.

Lol. I see you're still pretty riled up, so I'll try to calm this down a bit. I post on the sports boards occasionally when I have time and something drives me to post, but I mostly just read the articles and skim the sports boards. Hell, I'm pretty sure you and I have interacted on the Vent and/or Vault a time or two in the past couple years. I just don't waste my time with the Chat because as I told you before, no opinions are going to change no matter what is said here, so I have better things to do with my time. If that's how someone else chooses to spend their time, that's fine. To each their own. I've posted on this particular board in the past few days just because I had some time to kill (slow time of year for a sports fan, especially when our hoops team is in the shape it's in) and knowing this board is essentially a right wing echo chamber, figured I'd amuse myself by seeing how triggered folks would get if someone dared to post video of Trump showing the same type of mental decline as Biden. It went just as I expected. In all seriousness, Biden & Trump are essentially the same when it comes to age and mental decline, regardless of whether people on either side want to admit it. There are reasons to be for or against either candidate, but age/mental decline is objectively a negative for both of them.

Now with spring practice underway, our baseball team off to a great start, and the MLB season right around the corner, I'll show myself out and let y'all get back to it.

Funny, as I perused this thread I was thinking that about your posts and how pointless they are. Somebody think orange man bad was under his bed?

If my posts are pointless, then you're also saying the same thing about zingerdawg and everyone else who has posted similar clips about Biden, right?

Last edited:
Might want to double-check the syntax of your second sentence. Lol. Also, if my posts are pointless, then you're saying the same thing about zingerdawg and everyone else who has posted similar clips about Biden, right?
Oh the chat is a great place ( and the Dawgvent too) for a grammar policeman.
Zinger has been posting here forever and he was countering your pointless posts. If you know history, the idiot from Delaware has been a gaffe-machine since birth so trying to establish that Orange man is worse than him is a fruitless endeavor.

Oh the chat is a great place ( and the Dawgvent too) for a grammar policeman.
Zinger has been posting here forever and he was countering your pointless posts. If you know history, the idiot from Delaware has been a gaffe-machine since birth so trying to establish that Orange man is worse than him is a fruitless endeavor.

You referenced quality of posts, so I figured it was fair game.

Yeah, but zinger and others have posted the exact same types of videos about Biden before, so by your own logic, those posts were also pointless.

As I've said in multiple other posts, Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline. Some here seem to be in denial of that fact.

Last edited:
You referenced quality of posts, so I figured it was fair game.

Yeah, but zinger and others have posted the exact same types of videos about Biden before, so by your own logic, those posts were also pointless.

As I've said in multiple other posts, Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline.
But you are just treading a worn out path that we all know. This matchup is the same one that we had in 2020 and damn near the same as 2016.

Saying all the politicians suck isn’t groundbreaking. That has been the case my entire life.

But you are just treading a worn out path that we all know. This matchup is the same one that we had in 2020 and damn near the same as 2016.

Saying all the politicians suck isn’t groundbreaking. That has been the case my entire life.

Again, if that's your logic, then ALL posts along those lines are pointless (zinger's and countless others), not just mine.

Last edited:
You were the OP though.

Sure, in this particular thread I was the OP, but zinger and countless others have posted the same type of thing in lots of other threads. I guess I missed you calling those posts out for being pointless. I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, you only found my post pointless because it put your preferred candidate in a bad light.

Sure, in this particular thread I was the OP, but zinger and countless others have posted the same type of thing in lots of other threads. I guess I missed you calling those posts out for being pointless. I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, you only found my post pointless because it put your preferred candidate in a bad light.
Maybe you are a TDS forever sufferer? He has been in the public sphere for 40+ years. Your posting of verbal gaffes isn't going to prove anything one way or another. There is no gray area with Orange man and minds were made up long ago. (And for your info I have disliked him since the 1980's.)

"Biden" has been doing major public gaffes better and for longer and there is not debate over that. This was Zinger's point with his posting of clips. For every post you make where Trump has a misstatement the board can post multiples of that using "Biden" as source material.

I personally don't post any of his gaffes, because it simply doesn't matter. We all know he isn't in charge of anything. And most of the world that that pays any attention to the politics in the U.S. knows that the occupant of the White House is senile. It is the same with you posting Trumps verbal gaffes. The entire world knows who he is and what he is about. He is loud, brash, a womanizer and so on. A few verbal gaffes? Pfft.

So exactly what point is it you are trying to make?
That you prefer "Biden" over Trump?
That you hate Orange man bad?
If you like neither, then vote for a 3rd party. There are several options.

Last edited:
You posts haven't proven anything. If you are a liberal, bring some debate to the board. Posting videos with no meat does nothing.

Lol. You've shown that if something puts your guy in a bad light, you're going to just ignore it/say it has "no meat". You don't really want debate. You just want to see stuff that reaffirms your views. That's fine. I'm not here to debate anyone (I'll leave that to others with more time and patience) because I know going in that it's highly unlikely that any opinions will be changed no matter what is said.

Maybe you are a TDS forever sufferer? He has been in the public sphere for 40+ years. Your posting of verbal gaffes isn't going to prove anything one way or another. There is no gray area with Orange man and minds were made up long ago. (And for your info I have disliked him since the 1980's.)

"Biden" has been doing major public gaffes better and for longer and there is not debate over that. This was Zinger's point with his posting of clips. For every post you make where Trump has a misstatement the board can post multiples of that using "Biden" as source material.

I personally don't post any of his gaffes, because it simply doesn't matter. We all know he isn't in charge of anything. And most of the world that that pays any attention to the politics in the U.S. knows that the occupant of the White House is senile. It is the same with you posting Trumps verbal gaffes. The entire world knows who he is and what he is about. He is loud, brash, a womanizer and so on. A few verbal gaffes? Pfft.

So exactly what point is it you are trying to make?
That you prefer "Biden" over Trump?
That you hate Orange man bad?
If you like neither, then vote for a 3rd party. There are several options.

As I've said in multiple other posts, Biden and Trump are objectively the same in terms of age/mental decline. Some here seem to be in denial of that fact. That was my point.

This thread (before you got involved) veered a bit off course once zinger started posting clips of other topics and I responded in kind. That distracted from the main point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT