ADVERTISEMENT

New Ride at Six Flags

Automatic gunfire heard in one of those videos. Most likely a Glock with a "switch."
That's what happens when thugs are have no fear of punishment in a DIM world..
Also a rumor that Six Flags did not check anyone at the entry gates.
Just amazing that no one was killed.

Automatic gunfire heard in one of those videos. Most likely a Glock with a "switch."

I noticed that too. Seemed like bursts of 3 rounds. I used to love to go to six flags but no way in hell any of my family will get within 10 miles of that place. Been that way for a while. We used to go on UGA night for faculty and students but that was decades ago. Shame

That is sickening. Animals but I’m sure I will be called racist for saying that but that is what it is. Very scary stuff!!
Yes but I hate to say it is the truth. These people were raised to be like this. They were raised by militant people who think it’s everyone else’s fault they are like this and they hate everyone black or white it doesn’t make a difference to them.

IMG-0913.jpg

Mom dresses kid for trip to Six Flags.

I believe having an unregistered automatic weapon used to be an automatic 10 years in a federal pen. A lot of other NFA violations were automatic 5 years with the judge having no discretion. I have messed around with it before but not anymore, uhuh, no way. If you had to use one for its intended purpose even in cut-and-dried self defense, you still go to the big house.

Yes but I hate to say it is the truth. These people were raised to be like this. They were raised by militant people who think it’s everyone else’s fault they are like this and they hate everyone black or white it doesn’t make a difference to them.
Different CULTURE.....

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I believe having an unregistered automatic weapon used to be an automatic 10 years in a federal pen. A lot of other NFA violations were automatic 5 years with the judge having no discretion. I have messed around with it before but not anymore, uhuh, no way. If you had to use one for its intended purpose even in cut-and-dried self defense, you still go to the big house.
And no parole.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
And not one Dimmer in here fighting for these losers. Democrats got what what they wanted. You have turned this country to shit!!!!! Along with all your other BS policies. Bunch of trash people who think freedom is free. Bullshit!! Screw Joe Biden.

And not one Dimmer in here fighting for these losers. Democrats got what what they wanted. You have turned this country to shit!!!!! Along with all your other BS policies. Bunch of trash people who think freedom is free. Bullshit!! Screw Joe Biden.
Man you have these militant black women running these Dem cities you can’t expect anything better. They are letting these black thugs do whatever they want to in breaking the law.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
You know the saying....when the lights come on, the cock roaches scurry.

Cockroach Roaches GIF

I’ve never understood why so many young AA’s congregant in mass at places like Six Flags, da Mall, etc.? I’m mean is there nothing else to do except this kinda thing… it’s strange… I never would have gone to Six Flags at that age, especially on opening night and that big of a crowd… I mean imagine what lil things actually started these brawls… nothing probably besides egos… they are their own worst enemies… where are the police?… pathetic!

I’ve never understood why so many young AA’s congregant in mass at places like Six Flags, da Mall, etc.? I’m mean is there nothing else to do except this kinda thing… it’s strange… I never would have gone to Six Flags at that age, especially on opening night and that big of a crowd… I mean imagine what lil things actually started these brawls… nothing probably besides egos… they are their own worst enemies… where are the police?… pathetic!
There were advanced warnings and discussion that stuff was gonna go down on social media before the weekend....there were Gang elements involved I am sure....

Last edited:
I’ve never understood why so many young AA’s congregant in mass at places like Six Flags, da Mall, etc.? I’m mean is there nothing else to do except this kinda thing… it’s strange… I never would have gone to Six Flags at that age, especially on opening night and that big of a crowd… I mean imagine what lil things actually started these brawls… nothing probably besides egos… they are their own worst enemies… where are the police?
Maybe they’re f***ing stupid.

But why… they have nothing better to do?
Gangsters being gangsters......maybe some sick initiation test to prove their mettle.....sick idle minds foster evil actions and the desire to belong to something. The Latino invasion won't help either because the gang mentality and culture is prominent in their countries as well. That's half the reason they want to get the hell out....

Last edited:
Where do you find this stuff?
It’s all over the worldwide interwebs, Bozo. You know, that thingy invented by your buddy Algore. If you click on the article, you will see it came from notthebee.com which referenced twitter and the New York Post. I’m sure the Atlanta Urinal and Constipation reported much differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT