ADVERTISEMENT

Next GOP polls will be interesting

OldDawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
to see how folks who get polled saw the "debates" or the "cattle call". Ought to be interesting in Atlanta today and tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the numbers. OldDawg, who do you think will be out in the lead?

I can't wait to see the numbers. OldDawg, who do you think will be out in the lead?

Guess we got our answer! TRUMP! No matter what he says, it's not stopping his momentum. Even after dissing a Fox personality. Whose boss, Roger Ailes, sucked up to him and apologized for her questions apparently, after he "whined" about it being unfair. If I were her, I'd be looking for another job. That said, she has to know ratings are all that matters and that Fox admitted in lawsuit back in 2000 that they were "entertainment", not a news organization. Still, she asked good questions and came out of it as the bad one. I could take it from Trump, not sure I'd want to work for Ailes after that though.

Had to do it I suppose because of the ratings. There would never have been that many people watching if Trump wasn't on the stage, imo.

He's playing smart, not PC. If anybody says anything, he comes back at them worse or uses the "he called me asking for my support", "He asked me to I play golf with him and beat him in that too", etc. Kind of forcing others not to say anything about him. Same for the networks. And his other threat of "I'll run as Independent if they try to get rid of me or not show respect" is working too. That's the last thing the GOP needs.

He is a clown in my opinion. Anybody with an IQ will not vote for him. The problem seems to be that there are more people out there that do not have a brain. Can you imagine him trying to moderate peace talks between two groups? It would be a joke. He talks without thinking and he is simply entertainment and ratings to these media outlets. They want him as a GOP rep going forward because of the ratings so they are going to give him air time. He is not presidential material.

He is a clown in my opinion. Anybody with an IQ will not vote for him. The problem seems to be that there are more people out there that do not have a brain. Can you imagine him trying to moderate peace talks between two groups? It would be a joke. He talks without thinking and he is simply entertainment and ratings to these media outlets. They want him as a GOP rep going forward because of the ratings so they are going to give him air time. He is not presidential material.
Yep..his scares me when it comes public relations/peace talks also

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT