ADVERTISEMENT

None Bobo / Offensive execution thoughts on the game

storagedawg

Doo Doo Ice
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2004
Aj Harris got that dawg in him

CJ Allen got that dawg in him

Brock Bowers is special , yes we knew that , but while his stat sheet has been more impressive in other games I think he looks even better this year. He’s like an elite running back after the catch. He made a little stutter step right in front of me on the catch and run that had me thinking one of the best I’ve ever seen between the hedges (elite)

We played a ton of guys.

I love Christian Miller.

Our outside linebackers played terrible , especially Jalon …..crashing hard , looked like Floyd against Florida whatever year that was, CJ madden the only one that did his job

Speaking of olb I found it interesting Gabe Harris came in before Wilson or Mpemba , but all three of them flashed

We have three capable qbs

Wish gunner would have targeted spurlin the play before the field goal , had him for 6

Mote is a known quantity but didn’t snap well tonight

We didn’t pull anyone linemen tonight and bobo loves pulling linemen , guessing that not to put anything on tape vs Martin and make the oline grind

People say Joneal will be hard to keep off the field but Tykee was great tonight, as was starks (expect use two hands and pick that off : ) )

Lovett is lightning quick had a couple of balls he should/could have caught including the nobody on him TD pass

UT Martin is a solid well coached team that played hard , kudos to them , I hope they have a great year and we didn’t beat them up too bad, great offensive game plan by them to protect qb

Beck may need to learn he will have more time to throw against other teams than he does in practice. Relax look around (Lovett was wide open for 6 on the sideline pass to Arian that should have been pi but resulted in a punt

Great flash of hands by Paul on one grab

Anthony Evans and CJ smith have an extra gear

Enough out of me I could go on and on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News