ADVERTISEMENT

Notice how all the tents are the same or similar

This is organized. I may have to carry a carton of eggs over to Emory today. Or bacon.

Notice the Cop City sign....it's all the same communists. Upper middle class white morons. Useful idiots.

So, since we convicted those parents because their son killed people, I assume we can hold the parents of these idiots accountable as well.

These are muddy waters,...ilhan omar's daughter (who is Muslim),...said that after her Palestine protest arrest, "they did not have enough rooms in the jailhouse for humans born women",..which is a dog whistle to suggest gender fluidity in which is difficult to coalesce with islam,..maybe contemplation about ideas in a tent is a good idea in a proper area

Notice the Cop City sign....it's all the same communists. Upper middle class white morons. Useful idiots.

So, since we convicted those parents because their son killed people, I assume we can hold the parents of these idiots accountable as well.

I went to a game in Athens when the "occupy movement" was on campus.
stopped to speak with one of the obviously homeless.
sat down and talked to the guy.
he had Nothing to contribute to the content of why.
basically he was feeding off of the protest.
once the conversation got more pointed,
the liberal listeners invited/ordered him into their tent.

True Story.

Last edited:
I went to a game in Athens when the "occupy movement" was on campus.
stopped to speak with one of the obviously homeless.
sat down and talked to the guy.
he had Nothing to contribute to the content of why.
basically he was feeding off of the protest.
once the conversation got more pointed,
the liberal listeners invited/ordered him into their tent.

True Story.

This is organized. I may have to carry a carton of eggs over to Emory today. Or bacon.

This might have something to do with it, but you already knew this:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT