ADVERTISEMENT

One goal down three to go

cassiegracesdad

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2008
Another great day to be a Dawg. Our offense is at full strength and it shows. But to be sure i guess we should get rid of CMB. After all he is the weak spot. Brock is just Brock. Does everything so well it is expected that he will always produce. And he does. CSS is just killing it. That was the best the line has looked and they have room to get better Mims being back is huge. But again to be sure we should fire CSS. He is ,with a long way to go, has put us in position to have a fantastic class in 25. Great to see Kendall doing so well now that he is mostly healthy. On defense the DL took over the game after the second td. Won most battles and really kept the linebackers clean to wreck havoc. C. J. Allen had himself a game. After changing up a couple of schemes both him and Raylon corrected earlier mistakes and played awesome. Has Everette been target and got beat a few times ? Yes he has . But on our interception Javon and Daylon set up an almost impossible way for them to complete that pass. Everette i have heard got burned on that play and was bailed out. Simply not true. Designed to do just what it did. Both kickers were perfect. Brett really has a beef about not playing much. Our punt return was totally fooled by the punter. Left lanes wide open for him to run. I would be surprised if some of them still don't realize it was a fake. Have to clean that up and i expect we will. As always GO DAWGS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News