ADVERTISEMENT

Open immigration has nothing to do with a cheap labor force, compassion, or

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
moral humanitarian obligation.

It has to do with power, period. It has to do with international movements.

Open immigration is always self serving to the ones in power because they award the incentive to be supported by those who receive the benevolence.

It really isn’t that hard to understand. But our ideology will blind us to truth.

There is not a person on this board who would allow strangers to come into your home at any hour of the night and demand you add their name to your bank account.

But that is what is happening and we are being asked to agree to.

So politicians keep the power base and international influences move our government into line with them.

Cheap labor……. what a lie. Naivety is a hallmark of those who wish to be led.

Open immigration is always self serving to the ones in power because they award the incentive to be supported by those who receive the benevolence.

It really isn’t that hard to understand. But our ideology will blind us to truth.

There is not a person on this board who would allow strangers to come into your home at any hour of the night and demand you add their name to your bank account.

So politicians keep the power base and international influences move our government into line with them.

The power that comes with one party rule is the goal of the communist (dims). They already have the media, education, big tech, and a corrupt government bureaucracy doing their bidding. Now it's just a numbers game. Bring em in!

Well, it is cheap labor to the scumbag business owners who pay these folks.

[insert many sob stories about how much less profit homebuilders and farmers would make if they had to employ their fellow countryman at real wages]

But ultimately, these folks don’t leave. They set up shop here and change the racial demographic of our country. For the worse, in my opinion.

If I wanted to live in a country full of Hispanics, I’d move to Columbia, etc.

Well, it is cheap labor to the scumbag business owners who pay these folks.

[insert many sob stories about how much less profit homebuilders and farmers would make if they had to employ their fellow countryman at real wages]

But ultimately, these folks don’t leave. They set up shop here and change the racial demographic of our country. For the worse, in my opinion.

If I wanted to live in a country full of Hispanics, I’d move to Columbia, etc.
Scumbag business owners?

Ever owned owned a business?

Ever dealt with the regulatory legal morass that our benevolent government puts them in?

If allowed to compete freely, business owners could employ and thrive. Families could make a living. But our benevolent leaders, to buy the vote, give our money away then ask for more. Insane

The government no longer encourages free market private business ownership.

Central Fed gov my ass.

Scumbag business owners?

Ever owned owned a business?

Ever dealt with the regulatory legal morass that our benevolent government puts them in?

If allowed to compete freely, business owners could employ and thrive. Families could make a living. But our benevolent leaders, to buy the vote, give our money away then ask for more. Insane

The government no longer encourages free market private business ownership.

Central Fed gov my ass.
I do own a business and would never hire an illegal. Never have, never would. It’s not the right thing to do.

Support your fellow countrymen, period.

It’s also the law.

We are not being ask, we are made to participate.

Here is my perspective. One of the companies I own is a staffing company. We are in 42 states.

Regarding the legality of a worker, we do our due diligence on all paperwork, run E-Verify on every applicant. There is no such thing as a "cheap labor" rate for those that work along side my associates that dont have paperwork. And there a many of them, especially in Texas, Michigan, Massacusetts (oddly) and no shock, California.

One of my branches in Louisiana has a spot that the city set up for illegals to hang out and wait for work. Has bathrooms, tables, and food trucks come by. Read that again and let it sink in.

The workers standing there know exactly what everyone else is paying and they demand that same amount. No "cheap labor". The benefit to companies using them is that they dont have to pay workers comp or any taxes. They treat them like contract workers. Now that does save the companies using them money, but that is not what its about. I have spoken with them. They like them because the work. They show up, they dont bitch, they arent on their phones, etc. That is a subject for another day.

The mass influx of ILLEGALS is all about the vote. It is no surprise the voter supression is the big thing now. They, the Democrats, want EVERYONE to vote, whether they are legal or not. Anyone that disputes that is either the most ignorant, unread person ever, or just refuses to say anything negative about their side.

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT