ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Patriot Owner

jj20

Letterman and National Champion
Oct 23, 2001
I know this is an out of the blue question but can someone explain to me y the Owner of Patriots is not on Commissioners list to be suspended for His actions in South Florida? Talking about embarrassing The Shield!!! Charges were "DROPPED " on technicality but He still got caught with Pants down.Thanks anyone

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
BC per their contracts you can be suspended on character issues that may or may not also be legally actionable.

I know this is an out of the blue question but can someone explain to me y the Owner of Patriots is not on Commissioners list to be suspended for His actions in South Florida? Talking about embarrassing The Shield!!! Charges were "DROPPED " on technicality but He still got caught with Pants down.Thanks anyone

What exactly does suspending a billionaire do? Legit question. Can he just not show up in the suite in the stadium that he owns?

Relax. An old guy got a tug, No big deal.

Just let the man get a hand job in peace. Geez.

What he does in his own time is none of their business unless charges were brought. The whole deal was a sham anyway.

Way I heard it, she offered her honor, he honored her offer, and he was on'er and off'er for 11 minutes.

David-Stern-Choking-On-Water-Is-The-Best-GIF-Youll-See-All-Day.gif

If a billionaire, NFL team owner cannot get a happy ending without reprieve, what has come of our society?

Really? What would be the basis for suspension?

Reactions: latefees
Remember the rules of fight club

Seriously, think about his agenda for that day:
1) Touch base with Bill about the game plan
2) Talk trash to Chiefs owner
3) “Massage”, will take the Bentley
4) Get on private jet to Kansas City
5) Meet & Greet at AFC title box suite
6) Win (another) AFC title

I don't mind if someone gets a little manual, but the bigger issue is that the spa is under investigation for sex trafficking the immigrants that they employ there.

Pretty sure it was a set up from the Russians. Putin already stole one of his Superbowl Rings

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
My guy - his charges were dismissed because of Constitutional issues with the case. I do not consider the US Constitution or violation of its protections against government overreach “a technicality”

If I was a billionaire I'd have cho-cha at my beckon call 24-7......pretty sure 95% of the DV would too. Not sure why he chose to go to a sleeze-bag jerk shop for a happy ending though. People do stupid stuff, even the filthy rich I suppose. I'm raising a glass to the old fart, it ain't none of our business IMO.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Great point...plenty of athletes had their charges dropped but were suspended due to conduct unbecoming of an NFL professional.

Reactions: fprex

Take it to the Vent.

[
How dare that sexist pig buy some fine pussy from a willing seller!
I never heard of such a thing in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT