ADVERTISEMENT

Pick one…..

An excellent Pick One. Smokey has two things going for him: He was truly great, and he wrote it. The Platoon scene is a really cool performance and great depiction of late night in the front lines of Viet Nam.

But Linda is one of the GOATS and shaped pop music forever, not to mention her three album foray into orchestral standards with Nelson Riddle. She’s also better looking than Smokey and them nasty grunts. So, she’s my choice in a landslide.

An excellent Pick One. Smokey has two things going for him: He was truly great, and he wrote it. The Platoon scene is a really cool performance and great depiction of late night in the front lines of Viet Nam.

But Linda is one of the GOATS and shaped pop music forever, not to mention her three album foray into orchestral standards with Nelson Riddle. She’s also better looking than Smokey and them nasty grunts. So, she’s my choice in a landslide.
Concur……sort of.

Hard to ever go against Linda, but this particular song, I like Smokey better.

To look at and listen to, I will go with Linda.

To party with and sing along with, put me in on the party scene with the boyz. I’ll look for Linda later.

To do all four, I got Linda in an overall win. A young Linda that is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT