ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Played golf this morning with a public figure whom had a bigger Victory last night than the Men’s BB Team.

I'm not sure who you mean.
Mad Max Reaction GIF

Anybody hear that thin ice cracking? Im shocked that OP would come on to boast about playing golf with a public unnamed figure. Shocked I tell ya!

Reactions: ClydeDawg
I played at his club in NJ probably 15-20 years ago and we were the group in front of him and his guests but quickly learned that since he owns the place he plays though whenever he wants to which is most of the time. Have to say that once he passed us his pace of play was excellent and we never had to wait.

I played at his club in NJ probably 15-20 years ago and we were the group in front of him and his guests but quickly learned that since he owns the place he plays though whenever he wants to which is most of the time. Have to say that once he passed us his pace of play was excellent and we never had to wait.

Pace of play tends to pick up when they're good from 10ft.

Reactions: richb1
Maybe he will stay on the golf course.
Or maybe he’ll help get this country out the huge freakin hole we’re in or would you prefer more of the same under Joe? Honest question. I’m not a big fan of the guy, but things were a lot cheaper… if covid hadn’t happened he’d still be president and we wouldn’t have open borders, inflation, etc… why do you want him to stay on golf course? What other option do you see we have to fix things?

oh the left lol
We are not the left, we are fiscal conservatives who believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. We recognize the importance of the peaceful transfer of power, and how this transfer separates us from the rest of the world. This transfer had taken place for over two hundred years until Trump. With no evidence of fraud, and having lost at SCOTUS, instead of conceding, Trump hatched a last ditch plot to storm the Capitol and interrupt the proceedings. While the thugs came in, Trump sat there, watched, and did nothing. If Trump had pulled this off, what happens in future elections, I assume the losing party puts together an army and tries to steal the election with violence. We are not the left, we are Patriots who believe in the republic and its laws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT