ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Note QB Recruiting at Georgia

Blayne Gilmer

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2020
Just wanted to drop a note on here about the interactions I'm having with those close to top quarterbacks across the country in multiple classes.

I've been in contact with many of these sources for quite a while. A lot of the time the conversations are just more general in nature and not even pointed at specifics of recruiting, but I did want to pass something along to you guys seems to be a common sentiment among all of them.

The top quarterbacks in the country and those close to them are impressed by Mike Bobo. The depth of football knowledge, how he genuinely recruits for his alma mater, and his overall demeanor are all listed as positives. Puglisi, Raiola, Montgomery, Lewis, and others are all excited to visit with Bobo this spring and summer.

Todd Monken was, is a great play caller and designer of schemes and concepts, but not one recruit has shown much disappointment about his departure to the NFL. Mike Bobo has been laying a foundation with these prospects recruiting-wise for a while it seems, and all in candid conversations are quite happy with Bobo as a recruiter.

Time will tell how Bobo and the Georgia offense do in the 2023 season. What's not in question is the relationships he's currently cultivating at quarterback and other positions in the Class of 2024 and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News