dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
Do you really think he shot a 67 today to win his Club Championship

My guess is you do.

My guess is you do.

I'm not a trumper so I don't care about golf lies. My exp is most armature golfers fudge their score... But here is something for you. Washington post an uber liberal paper gave up on tracking biden lies after 100 days... You can't get any worse than biden. But we know that doesn't bother the tds sufferers. You would rather commit hari kari than admit biden is a total failure and is destroying the country.

My guess is you do.

Absolutely.

I am not a “Bidener”, so I believe the good guy.

It’s so much fun when we can label everyone. It’s really stupid, immature and adolescent, but hey.

Come to think of it, “Bideners” want to abolish adolescence anyway, so heck, why not.

And if you’re a black “Bidener”, go sit in the back. We don’t want your kind up front.

There, at least we can divide evenly now. Divisiveness is the key.

Otherwise, return your tray and seat into a locked upright position and enjoy the remainder of your flight.

Have a nice day.

Maybe I’m just old and naive (definitely old), but I remember playing golf with my son, and teaching him that this is a honorable game where you police yourself. I also remember a time when we respected and believed the President at his word.

Trust me, I know Biden’s no saint, but will we ever return to having a person of honor in the White House?

I’m afraid it won’t happen in my lifetime, hopefully my kids will see it.

Maybe I’m just old and naive (definitely old), but I remember playing golf with my son, and teaching him that this is a honorable game where you police yourself. I also remember a time when we respected and believed the President at his word.

Trust me, I know Biden’s no saint, but will we ever return to having a person of honor in the White House?

Do you ever worry about something that matters?

Do you ever worry about something that matters?
I think one thing Mr Trump could do to affect shootings in This Country is to speak up as Mrs Nancy said about drugs is say JUST STOP!!! I really believe His voice would make a difference. I hope He Speaks..GO DAWGS

My guess is you do.

I am not saying this is true. The man is 70 plus years old. Do you play golf? If he is like my father, and I am sure he is. They play from a different set of tees. Just behind where the ladies play from over 70. I have seen an 81 year old man shoot 68. If he has any distance left in his game it is possible. Thought likely not probable. He does play four rounds a week. Anyone plays that much shouldn’t suck. Course likely played 5500 yards or less. Again, not probable but certainly possible if these are the conditions he played in.

I’m not a trumper but know he may be the only one capable of dismantling the whole screwed up system. Dems and rhinos included. But Hell yeah. I believe it. He’s In the best shape of his life 6’3”. 215 pounds.
Idk man I think we've got ironclad evidence DT has absolutely no idea whatsoever about how to dismantle the system or drain the swamp. Just another participant.

No probably not, too many people vote for lying idiots like Biden. You didn't read it I know. But the Washington post of ALLLLLLL fact checkers gave up trying to keep up with your boys LIES.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
He tried one time and the Dems and swamp are still after him. He isn’t a participant of anything the Dems and swamp are doing.
He had 4 years, drained nothing. In fact it’s only gotten worse as Dems have become even more emboldened to censor opposition.

He has a repeated history of choosing to surround himself with terrible and incompetent people (his own words not mine).

There is zero evidence he has the wherewithal to drain the swamp. He’s careless, and the Dems (swamp) are eating him alive for it.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
He had 4 years, drained nothing. In fact it’s only gotten worse as Dems have become even more emboldened to censor opposition.

He has a repeated history of choosing to surround himself with terrible and incompetent people (his own words not mine).

There is zero evidence he has the wherewithal to drain the swamp. He’s careless, and the Dems (swamp) are eating him alive for it.
Agree with you on that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT