ADVERTISEMENT

radi

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
I posted and it has goggles by the post and it says " watched ". I haven't noticed this on other post . also, I seem to spend a lot of time waiting for the website to respond, I get the page that says " this page can't be displayed ". I then click on the " fix " button and it tells me that " uga rivals is on line but not responding ". I have ad blocker and I drop the cookies . thanks

I posted and it has goggles by the post and it says " watched ". I haven't noticed this on other post . also, I seem to spend a lot of time waiting for the website to respond, I get the page that says " this page can't be displayed ". I then click on the " fix " button and it tells me that " uga rivals is on line but not responding ". I have ad blocker and I drop the cookies . thanks
When you post a message, it is by default set to "watch this thread." Meaning if someone replies to it, even days from now, you will get a notification in the upper right hand corner of the page, by your name. The icon looks like a little flag. A "watched" topic notifies you that someone responded either to you or in the thread that you joined. If you want to see all of your "alerts" as they are called, hover over your name (very top of the page, on the right side) and click Alerts. You get an entire page of alerts on topics you started or joined. Of course you can turn that off as well. It is just a convenience so you don't have to go searching for responses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT