ADVERTISEMENT

Read an outside article on T-Rob and

RecDawg27

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2016
It looks even worse for Bama. Especially the fanbase claiming this was meticulously planned out all along.

Apparently T-Rob met with DeBoer on Friday. It sounded to me that DeBoer wasn’t prepared? He declined to offer the DC role , but why make such a quick decision on a coach you do not really know? This whole process was whirlwind, so understandable. It felt rushed and unplanned. Part of this, I think, is on Saban. Nick never formally announced T-Rob as DC , when that transition happened in September. On paper it was always Steele. KD doesn’t appear to have asked, or took time to collect information. Not the meticulous prep the fans claimed.

When T-Rob met with DeBoer was told no, and then Robsinson informed UA he was leaving. After meeting with players T-Rob did encourage players not to rush to leave until you know more. Goes against the accusations made by fans.

Then we know KD came back Sunday. Clearly Saban must have had to step in, and said you screwed this up alright?.I would imagine he told DeBoer, You should have talked to me to get more information about staff.

Rest is history. Based on this article Smart is already preparing for life without GS. They both know that day is coming soon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News