ADVERTISEMENT

Really good potential Republican Presidential Candidates- NOT named Trump

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
DeSantis, Pence, Pompeo, Haley, Scott, Youngkin, and Sununu. All appear on the surface to be well qualified. I really wish Trump would NOT run and let several of these candidates fight it out. I think DeSantis, Scott and Youngkin would be the favorites in a non Trump field and all would be good candidates. Right or wrong, DA in Fulton County is going to charge him , that will certainly play into the situation

Reactions: mitchelldawg
DeSantis and Pomeo would be outstanding. Plus both are big Israel supporters. "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you". Trump's Abraham Accord sunk him. It promoted the two state solution.

Its a two man race. Youngkin could make it interesting. The rest should save their money. Nikki Haley has a better shot at the Democrat nomination.
If nominated Youngkin might have the easiest path to victory assuming he could win Virginia which I assume he could. More I learn about him the more I like.

The more running , the better. It funny, listening to the different approaches by Trump and DeSantis. Foreign policy has proven to not be a large factor in primaries, which helps Desantis overall, but who knows at this point.

And Trump, he does some things so well and some things he takes the most stupid approach imaginable.

People Will just watch the debates for entertainment value, while 90% already have their minds made up.

I've been impressed with Sununu, the Republican governor of New Hampshire for those unfamiliar with him. I think he would be an excellent vp candidate and help turn the northeastern states red.

I've been impressed with Sununu, the Republican governor of New Hampshire for those unfamiliar with him. I think he would be an excellent vp candidate and help turn the northeastern states red.

Sununu is fvcking AWESOME, he's a fantastic governor. He, his brother and his father have served New Hampshire admirably for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT