ADVERTISEMENT

Remember who we are. We are Georgia and CMR IS Georgia...

GoalLineTalker

National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2014
He is part of our tradition. He is a winner and he is the classiest coach in college football. There's more to life than materialistic crystal trophies so you can go brag and take a picture wth it at the Piggly Wiggly! CMR is a leader of men. He's more worried about there entire life and not just the few years he coaches them. We are not Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, etc. and all the crap that goes with them. We are above all of them. We do things the right way. The Georgia Way. That means we don't cut corners and cut people (especially family) when things get tough. Think Tom Osborne guys. Think Tom Osborne.

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of God"...Jesus of Nazareth

I was Disney born and Disney bread and when I die I'll be Disney dead!

Now flame away ass hats!

Reactions: Fivehade
He is part of our tradition. He is a winner and he is the classiest coach in college football. There's more to life than materialistic crystal trophies so you can go brag and take a picture wth it at the Piggly Wiggly! CMR is a leader of men. He's more worried about there entire life and not just the few years he coaches them. We are not Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, etc. and all the crap that goes with them. We are above all of them. We do things the right way. The Georgia Way. That means we don't cut corners and cut people (especially family) when things get tough. Think Tom Osborne guys. Think Tom Osborne.

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of God"...Jesus of Nazareth

Now flame away ass hats!
I agree with most of what you said...however, a coach is paid to coach and win games...Make MR the chaplain, and let him continue being the developer of young men and perform public service. But get a coach that is focused on winning and developing football players and striving to win championships and let the preaching be left in the pulpit and to others than the football coach...

Reactions: RedNBlackNtheDay
I assume Mark Richt puts his materialistic 4 million dollars in UGA checks in his personal accounts every year.
Richt is a good man, that is a plus, but he does not coach out of charity.
The bottom line is, this is a business for Richt and The AD, it's a passion for us fans.
I want to win the right way, but I want to WIN. If Richt is going to dick around and keep a horrible coach Schotty and chase off the only really positive thing in the program, Coach Pruitt, I want him gone, there are other good men who would love to advantages UGA would give them..not to mention 4 million dollars or more a year.

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
I assume Mark Richt puts his materialistic 4 million dollars in UGA checks in his personal accounts every year.
Richt is a good man, that is a plus, but he does not coach out of charity.
The bottom line is, this is a business for Richt and The AD, it's a passion for us fans.
I want to win the right way, but I want to WIN. If Richt is going to dick around and keep a horrible coach Schotty and chase off the only really positive thing in the program, Coach Pruitt, I want him gone, there are other good men who would love to advantages UGA would give them..not to mention 4 million dollars or more a year.
UGA football ain't losing money is it ?

Is there a point you're trying to make ?
you keep complaining about how much money right makes....id argue he's doing ok proportional to revenue and cost, etc....now I'd say different if the program was losing money...it's not ....it's a dadgum money factory

Now flame away ass hats!
Thanks Daffy Duck!

Richt has made over $40 million in his time at Uga . That's $20 million per SEC title. That's a pretty good gig if you can get it. Richt is pretty much Bobby Bowden except no national titles.

you keep complaining about how much money right makes....id argue he's doing ok proportional to revenue and cost, etc....now I'd say different if the program was losing money...it's not ....it's a dadgum money factory

I didn't complain about how much money Richt is making. I used his salary to make the point CMR doesn't coach out of charity. Since it is a business for him, we don't owe him anything other than our respect and a check as long as he's HC.

oh?

I didn't complain about how much money Richt is making. I used his salary to make the point CMR doesn't coach out of charity. Since it is a business for him, we don't owe him anything other than our respect and a check as long as he's HC.
... ...here are other good men who would love to advantages UGA would give them..not to mention 4 million dollars or more a year.

Now flame away ass hats!

Jesus Christ. CMR is NOT Georgia football. Never put any man above the program. I hope you are trolling because this is beyond thumper nutty if not.

Reactions: sitardawg

Now flame away ass hats!
And the point is? The job you describe is that of a preacher or school teacher. Cut CMR's salary to that of a preacher and we will call it day. You mask lack of performance in self-righteous bullshit. It's AssClowns like you keeping this program down, Pathetic!

Now flame away ass hats!
Typical beta male. Go polish tour participation trophys

Now flame away ass hats!
Gay

how much would that be?

Just look at lists of revenue generating football and athletic programs in the SEC. The last list I saw, UGA was much lower on the list compared to what it used to be. It used to be near the top. We've been surpassed.

Just look at lists of revenue generating football and athletic programs in the SEC. The last list I saw, UGA was much lower on the list compared to what it used to be. It used to be near the top. We've been surpassed.

Just wondering if your are talking about revenue or profit? I know we were at top for profit but that was because Damon would not spend anything. I would like to see both figures.

Give him an "ambassador" type job at the athletic department, just like Tom Osborn has at nebraska now. Let him "mentor" the players. Hire a head coach that wins big games.

Looks like we will soon find out if uga is the elite program top coaches want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT