ADVERTISEMENT

Revelation 13:1-2

whitepug6

Letterman and National Champion
Mar 16, 2013
Fort Eustis, VA
1371236478280180325.png

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Reactions: shonuff253
This is going to be entertaining. Fox should make this a Pay-Per-View.

You guys can watch this crap if you want to. These idiots are going to tell you want you want to hear and then do nothing to help America fix its problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhioLion
1371236478280180325.png

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."
I thought u were describing Hildabeast

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
1371236478280180325.png

Yo pug,
There are 10 men in the debate, not 7. The evil axis is the left that goes against the teachings of Christ. They also revel in pissing on the Christian way of life because it reminds them how they are living on the wrong side of life. hillary is a prime example of how the left only care about their controlling what they do not like or understand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT