ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly this once great republic is inching closer to hell everyday (Wash St)

Gender care is fine. For advice when they are kids. Prepping for what will happen when they turn 18. That decision shouldn’t be made before then. By anyone.

What you don’t mention is the number of people who change their minds. You are allowing a kid to make a decision there is no turning back from. I am sure there are kids that never grow out of it. That isn’t even what I said. When you are young, it is difficult to figure out who or what you want to be. That is why we set when restrictions on things that could be too much for them. Alchohol. War. Movies. Voting. Driving.

Without a doubt allowing this will hurt just as many as it will help. Most likely more. I got nothing if you can’t see this. This is also just the start. Where will they stop at the age as well. You know they won’t. Next thing you know five year olds will be transitioning.

This is a little old school. And maybe corny to some. But it will explain it so anyone can understand the core base issue here among 100 issues.

I generally agree with you, but saying this will lead to five year olds surgically transitioning is uncomfortably close to saying that accepting gay people will lead inevitably lead to accepting pedophilia. It won’t.

I generally agree with you, but saying this will lead to five year olds surgically transitioning is uncomfortably close to saying that accepting gay people will lead inevitably lead to accepting pedophilia. It won’t.
That is an extreme example. But bills are out there to teach sex Ed to elementary school kids. That is liberal sex Ed. Not the the stuff we were taught in hs. Here is an article heading down that path.

Can we not wait. Most are already taught in 6th grade. That is about far enough. Let parents do just that parent. And stop letting teachers do it for you.

Reactions: willdup
As I read it, that subsection refers above to Sec. 2, 1 to any "licensed overnight youth shelter, or another licensed organization with a stated mission to provide services to homeless or runaway youth and their families."

Below the section you cite, Sec. 2, 3 as I have cited above tells us what the "Department" is supposed to do.

Again, I am happy to be shown where I am wrong and the article is right.
Section 3 includes the same language about excluding cases where there is "a compelling reason not to contact the parent or guardian (p.8, line 1).

It continues on line 34 - 39 to define terms:

(C) "Compelling reason" means the youth is in the host home or seeking placement in a host home while seeking or receiving protected health care services.
(D) "Protected health care services" means gender affirming treatment as defined in RCW 74.09.675 and reproductive health care services as defined in RCW 74.09.875.

The Washington statutes (RCW's) referenced are the same as in section 2.

And kudos for citing the actual legislation rather than an article about it.

Washington just passed a bill in its house chamber allowing minors to start transitioning without parent consent. The even more disturbing part is the bill allows the state to hide minors from other states to do the same. It’s literally legalizing kidnapping and dismemberment of children. Imagine your 13 year old daughter having her breasts removed and coming home after being missing a few weeks? This stuff is bubbling up at the speed of light. A powder keg is building folks…..and those that know me here will tell you I’m not exactly an alarmist.

This is beyond ridiculous! I cannot see a child under 16 without a parent present as a dermatologist without consent to do so just for an office visit! Yet it’s ok for a child to be permanently mutilated without parent consent? I would sue the shit out of any state doctor or hospital if I was a parent of an underage child that this happened to. I can promise there will be massive multi million dollar lawsuits that will bring this nonsense to a halt. And these surgeries are not free so it’d the parents aren’t paying for it then how is it happening?? We need to rid our government of all the insane lunatic fringe!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT