ADVERTISEMENT

SAE creed, every pledge is required to memorize.

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002

Sad times for a proud fraternity. While SAE was founded at the University of Alabama on March 9, 1956, the chapter shut down when the war between the states came. The first chapter started after the war in 1865 was at the University of Georgia. Lots of history there.

A bunch a racists girlie boys . KKK must have been lying when they

wrote that because that's really not what the racks girlie boys believe .
Posted from Rivals Mobile

My brother in law pledged SAE at FSU before he quit because of the time

commitment. He said that the chant was not isolated to Oklahoma. He heard it on a bus on the way to an event...the exact same scenario.

This post was edited on 3/11 8:46 AM by dncdawg

really sad that the acts of a few dumbasses can inflict

that kind of damage on a good fraternity nationally and university... the racebaiters will not let this die anytime soon

you aren't that dumb are you. you do know that there are all black

fraternities and sororities, right? And I would be willing to bet that the crap thrown around behind closed doors is similar. Wake up.

About time for 'em all to go the way of the dinosaur ...

They're all a shell of what they were anyway. They all live in constant fear of being sued. Been like that for 30 years. Let 'em die, IMO. Just one more casualty in the new America, but hardly one of the worst.

Well, if the Oklahoma guys had kept it behind closed doors ..

then they'd be alright today. I don't have a whole lot of pity for pure stupidity. You probably shouldn't sing songs about Ni$$ers hanging from the trees with the girls around while you are riding on a bus. Maybe save that old chestnut for when they are all lined up naked in the basement, about to F' the goat. Just saying.

I knew several SAE's at Georgia, while there were a handful

that were good guys, they were definitely known on campus as the epitome of spoiled kids. That's not jealousy, etc. talking that's just the truth. Every fraternity had it's own reputation. SAE was about as much as a good ol' boys club could be.

That was my first thought when I saw the video

That is a group of kids who have never been told no.

it's crazy when you have that as the most important story in 'Merica...

ISIS killing people at will, Hillary lying about her emails, a college superstar getting a beat down...but what dominates the headlines is a couple of kids with soft hands and soft minds. Unreal.

From my experience with SAEs at Georgia, and what I've heard of...

them elsewhere, those are nothing more than words to the modern SAE. Every fraternity was founded on noble principals and if they lived by those principles, they would be some of the most admired organizations in the world.

When I was at Georgia, they were the wannabe KAs, spoiled...

jerks spending Daddy's money and acting like they were some sort of royalty. A few were good guys, but the vast majority were the stereotype of the snooty, elitist frat prick.

Putting my personal feelings about racism in fraternities aside, I'm struggling to understand why these guys were kicked out of school. Sure, what they said was dumb, and filming it certainly further shows their extreme lack of intelligence, however at what point did saying something disagreeable become more than a person being labeled an asshole? We can ban the flag from campus and denounce our government's actions without consequence, yet acts of general douchebaggery are punishable in such a way that it ruins a career before it starts. What's next - not being allowed to say "Islamic terrorism/extremism"?

this story is nothing more than a re-direction by the media FROM the real

issues of today...mainly Hitlery at present and Sambo's lack of balls to deal with isis.

oh there will always be plenty of douchbaggery, just can't harm the

protected species.

KA's were pretty cool. SAE's always looked like a roving band of gentry

Phags. I wasn't rich enough for either had no prob with KA. Guess being a man of humble roots a teenager prancing around cause Diddy has money always pissed me off.

Re: Well, if the Oklahoma guys had kept it behind closed doors ..

Keef, you made me spit coffee all over my desk. Always looked forward to giving them their beatdown in our annual tackle football game.

Haha and the KAs at UGA all had it SOOO tough growing up.

That must be why they all drive Denali trucks?

Re: My brother in law pledged SAE at FSU before he quit because of the time

Very well may have been the case but I was SAE and never heard it prior to the recent video.

Re: My brother in law pledged SAE at FSU before he quit because of the time

Yeah, that is the first thing I thought, That dude wasn't making that song up as he went, that song is probably standard fair at a lot of SAE gatherings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT