ADVERTISEMENT

Seems traction is growing on social media that last Sat’s crowd sucked.

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ran across this on “X” and saw this video posted from what looks like the 300 section? Our season tickets are in 127. Now, was it a Tenn atmosphere? No. Not sure how many games in the future will come close to that magical night. However, I didn’t think it was an awful atmosphere by any means. I know plenty of posts on the DV have been about the scoreboard, in-game entertainment, the music and speakers. I get we as humans will look to complain because frankly it’s easier in our human nature to find fault than to give credit. Just how we are. Granted, some of those posts are fair. Yeah, I agree that the scoreboard could be better with certain things and so on. Always room for improvement, no doubt. However, I don’t think the crowd was as bad as this 30sec clip is making it out to be. Was there sitting on some plays/possessions where our seats are in 127? Yeah. However, there were times too that the crowd was in it, standing and yelling. I just think it’s getting blown up over social how bad everything was Saturday in Sanford on what ended up being a really, really special day/night for Bulldog Nation.

https://x.com/bubbydean/status/1721657233044324740?s=46&t=MPVNA9blXbKr2bZ6gNV91w

Reactions: ugaboz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News