ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Dabo trending on twitter again...

The problem is the suggestion that racial inequality is not a problem in this country... And that if you don’t like the current state of America - you can get out

you have to recognize a problem in order to overcome it. The dream of racial equality in America is still just that.... a dream

I’m not saying what he says is wrong, but, we should not be satisfied that there was a two term African American president, or interracial marriages and churches. There are still injustices going on and it’s time to completely eradicate racism and discrimination.

Now if he is talking about comparing the United States to other countries, then the statement that you should go to another country is acceptable. However, if he is telling people to move to another country if you don’t like the current status in the United States, then he is clearly wrong. It’s open to interpretation if he is not willing to clarify.
Wrong isn't the word. Tone deaf is better. It's the oldest ploy of those who like the status quo, saying 'but we're doing better that 'insert country here', try living there' as if that's the standard....and then claiming American Exceptionalism in the next breath.

I’ll take a swing at it for y’all then. What he said wasn’t wrong just a very incomplete picture of reality for a lot of people. The people that he says can move are expressing their freedom of speech. Our country can do a lot better. We have a huge legacy of poverty and other things things we should work on especially illiteracy. Just cherry picking a few facts doesn’t get at it. He’s disconnected without empathy. He’s still a great football coach though.

Good take.

He’s telling people they should leave if we are not satisfied and think there is more room to be better....pretty straightforward actually. You should read more. Amazing how that affects brain function.

First of all, ass, I read plenty. Secondly, he never said that no further progress should be made. But the point being that there’s no better place anywhere else in the world. Yet, if you get on social media just for 10 minutes, you’ll see people say things like the system needs to be burned down & see videos of anarchist movements. Progress will always need to be made in all areas of society. But that doesn’t change the fact that every American should be at least a little thankful they live here.

This is like a nice summation of the right's misunderstanding and misrepresentation of history and current events. Kudo's on the precision; it is rare for someone to be 100 percent wrong.
History was my best subject. And I try to listen to voices on the right and left. I keep an open mind, and watch what people do. The current movement is not going to work, and does not represent a majority of the black or white community. There are serious issues that must be addressed, but defunding the police, tearing down statues, and cancel culture, outside of making a few young people feel like their down with the cause, won't solve any of them.

History was my best subject. And I try to listen to voices on the right and left. I keep an open mind, and watch what people do. The current movement is not going to work, and does not represent a majority of the black or white community. There are serious issues that must be addressed, but defunding the police, tearing down statues, and cancel culture, outside of making a few young people feel like their down with the cause, won't solve any of them.
Let's take these one at a time: you realize that refunding the police is intended to remove some of the thing for which they are poorly equipped from their list of responsibilities, right? Like dealing with the obviously mentally ill, where a show of force tends to escalate. On statues, explain to me why we're memorializing traitors, in the case of Confederates, and people who did awful, inexcusable things (Andrew Jackson, Junipera Serra, Christopher Columbus). Now, cancel culture: there comes a point where a person's opinions are toxic enough that, while they have the right to express them, society has the responsibility to ensure that they are refuted and the person shamed. Otherwise you get more Tucker Carlson's and Rush Limbaugh's who will say anything no matter how damaging it is just to make money from a gullible audience.

He's telling the truth, go ahead Dabo!

He is correct that it was a dream for Martin Luther King. His argument is terrible though. We do not want anyone to tell us that we have made progress. Just making progress is not enough in 2020. Serving 2 terms as President is certainly a great accomplishment, but we must get to the point where Americans electing or selecting minorities into leadership positions is not the exception but the norm. It needs to be as normal as selecting a White male into these positions. Think of how it sounds to have to use the fact that we have black QBs as an example of progress in a sport in which the large majority of the players are African American. Dabo’s argument insinuates that we should be satisfied with being closer to equality. It is the racism does not exist argument. Let’s not minimize the problem by highlighting the black guy that was the exception. I have dealt with being the exception for 20 years as an African American Air Force Pilot. I know that whenever I walk in a room that I will likely be the only person that looks like me and if they do look like me, they surely will not have rank on their shoulders. In 2020, we should not be talking about Martin Luther King’s dream, but little Jamil’s dream from the Boys and Girls Clubs of Athens.

Last edited:
Who said he was afraid of criticism?

Send it. All you got. Let's have a *discussion *.

But it is way past "criticism" at this point. The cancel culture is real and ruining lives where unacceptable speech must be punished, not criticized.
Precisely, it isn’t a dialogue when you have an economic gun to your head. I thought coercion was a bad thing, but apparently, it’s not anymore. I don’t know, it gets confusing.

Coercing people and persuading them are two different things, but it’s almost beside the point anymore.

He is correct that it was a dream for Martin Luther King. His argument is terrible though. We do not want anyone to tell us that we have made progress. Just making progress is not enough in 2020. Serving 2 terms as President is certainly a great accomplishment, but we must get to the point where Americans electing or selecting minorities into leadership positions is not the exception but the norm. It needs to be as normal as selecting a White male into these positions. Think of how it sounds to have to use the fact that we have black QBs as an example of progress in a sport in which the large majority of the players are African American. Dabo’s argument insinuates that we should be satisfied with being closer to equality. It is the racism does not exist argument. Let’s not minimize the problem by highlighting the black guy that was the exception. I have dealt with being the exception for 20 years as an African American Air Force Pilot. I know that whenever I walk in a room that I will likely be the only person that looks like me and if they do Look like me, they surely will not have rank on their shoulders. In 2020, we should not be talking about Martin Luther King’s dream, but little Jamil’s dream From the Boys and Girls Clubs of Athens.
Out of curiosity what allowed you to overcome the odds?

Let's take these one at a time: you realize that refunding the police is intended to remove some of the thing for which they are poorly equipped from their list of responsibilities, right? Like dealing with the obviously mentally ill, where a show of force tends to escalate. On statues, explain to me why we're memorializing traitors, in the case of Confederates, and people who did awful, inexcusable things (Andrew Jackson, Junipera Serra, Christopher Columbus). Now, cancel culture: there comes a point where a person's opinions are toxic enough that, while they have the right to express them, society has the responsibility to ensure that they are refuted and the person shamed. Otherwise you get more Tucker Carlson's and Rush Limbaugh's who will say anything no matter how damaging it is just to make money from a gullible audience.

The defunding of police in certain places is not being done in the mindset of the example you gave, and you know that. Also, who gets to decide if someone’s opinion is “toxic” or “wrong”? Just because some people might publicly refute someone’s expressed opinion & shame that person doesn’t mean that is the majority of the society’s view on it nor does it make it wrong in general. A lot of people think your two political media examples make excellent points and are correct in most of their statements. But because you disagree or just dont like what they’re saying, you think they should be refuted and publicly shamed?

This is such a stupid take.

Let me try again. Let's say your boss goes from humping your wife to humping your dog. Should you be content with the fact that your boss is no longer giving the business to your wife, or should you continue to strive to stop your boss from humping any of your loved ones?
You’re not very good at this.

Who said he was afraid of criticism?

Send it. All you got. Let's have a *discussion *.

But it is way past "criticism" at this point. The cancel culture is real and ruining lives where unacceptable speech must be punished, not criticized.
On the substance, I think there are some weaknesses to his argument to be sure, as I don’t like the suggestion of “if you don’t like it here, hit the door“ which is a not unreasonable interpretation of his comments. If he just said “we have made a lot of progress,“ that would’ve been a more persuasive point and wouldn’t have drawn such scorn, but it’s the level of scorn that drives me crazy. I can just disagree with the guy on parts of what he said, while agreeing with other parts, and that’s how life really ought to work; it shouldn’t be every statement being analyzed to see whether you are a “good“ or “bad” human being. We all make bad arguments at times, and this place is a perfect example of that fact.
The defunding of police in certain places is not being done in the mindset of the example you gave, and you know that. Also, who gets to decide if someone’s opinion is “toxic” or “wrong”? Just because some people might publicly refute someone’s expressed opinion & shame that person doesn’t mean that is the majority of the society’s view on it nor does it make it wrong in general. A lot of people think your two political media examples make excellent points and are correct in most of their statements. But because you disagree or just dont like what they’re saying, you think they should be refuted and publicly shamed?
Why not refute them, and if you do it well, the shame will follow, but people seem to be shaming more than refuting these days.

As to the complaint, which I am hearing a lot these days, that “defund the police“ doesn’t really mean “defund the police,” maybe try a different catchphrase, one that doesn’t appeal to emotional responses while being utterly unrealistic. I get that “reform the police” doesn’t seem as draconian, but you don’t get to ride the emotional wave of the catchphrase which appeals to some who actually want to defund the police while essentially telling everyone else “we really didn’t mean that.” If you don’t mean it, how about not saying it?

By the way, I think there are lots of good reforms that could be put in place, starting with ending a lot of traffic interactions that are either unnecessary as a criminal investigative matter or largely designed to increase revenue at the expense of some of our most impoverished citizens. None of that requires using a silly phrase like “defund the police.”

He’s telling people they should leave if we are not satisfied and think there is more room to be better....pretty straightforward actually. You should read more. Amazing how that affects brain function.
No, he was responding to all the empty proclamations of people moving out of the country if Hillary didn't get elected. I never heard of one such promise being kept.

Do you actually think defunding the police is about removing the police from dealing with the mentally ill???
Carlson? Try Schiff, Maddow, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc.

He is correct that it was a dream for Martin Luther King. His argument is terrible though. We do not want anyone to tell us that we have made progress. Just making progress is not enough in 2020. Serving 2 terms as President is certainly a great accomplishment, but we must get to the point where Americans electing or selecting minorities into leadership positions is not the exception but the norm. It needs to be as normal as selecting a White male into these positions. Think of how it sounds to have to use the fact that we have black QBs as an example of progress in a sport in which the large majority of the players are African American. Dabo’s argument insinuates that we should be satisfied with being closer to equality. It is the racism does not exist argument. Let’s not minimize the problem by highlighting the black guy that was the exception. I have dealt with being the exception for 20 years as an African American Air Force Pilot. I know that whenever I walk in a room that I will likely be the only person that looks like me and if they do look like me, they surely will not have rank on their shoulders. In 2020, we should not be talking about Martin Luther King’s dream, but little Jamil’s dream from the Boys and Girls Clubs of Athens.
Can you, or anyone else, name another country in the developed world, where African American descent is not the racial majority, that has twice elected an African American to its highest office? Or just once-elected? Or once elected a minority of any race to highest office?

To say that Obama’s two terms show that we’ve arrived at a place of perfect racial harmony is an overstatement. To say that it shows very significant progress is accurate. And Dabo was saying the latter.

We didn’t invent racism in America. We also didn’t invent slavery. Another country brought that to our shores. We did, within a generation, eliminate it. We’ve paid for those sins more than any country in the history of the world. And anyone taking an unbiased look at our history would see a clear arc toward the complete elimination of institutional racism, which our constitution outlaws, and, we can pray, the eventual elimination of individual racism.

If, in your military travels, you ever saw the Middle East, Latin America, or Asia (or parts of Europe), then you’ve seen racism far more severe than what now exists here.

Also, African Americans represent 13% of the U.S. population. We should expect to see a similar percentage in elected office, not a 1-for-1. That’s how a representative democracy works. Twelve percent of the Members of the U.S. House are African Americans, and Congress overall is more diverse than it has ever been in history.

Last edited:
I’ll take a swing at it for y’all then. What he said wasn’t wrong just a very incomplete picture of reality for a lot of people. The people that he says can move are expressing their freedom of speech. Our country can do a lot better. We have a huge legacy of poverty and other things things we should work on especially illiteracy. Just cherry picking a few facts doesn’t get at it. He’s disconnected without empathy. He’s still a great football coach though.
We really should try something radical on the literacy issue like...public school education free to all Americans (and non-Americans illegally on our shores).

Legacy of poverty? Before the imposition of welfare—and a federal income tax to fund it—90 years ago, true poverty was very rare in America. It could also be called the legacy of entitlement.

The problem is the suggestion that racial inequality is not a problem in this country... And that if you don’t like the current state of America - you can get out

you have to recognize a problem in order to overcome it. The dream of racial equality in America is still just that.... a dream
Good intentions. If you don’t mind, can please define “equality” for me and billions of others? I would love it if I could get a definition of this $0.10 - $priceless word though. If we can start there I think that would be the best place for all... or at least me.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I mean he isn’t really wrong ya know

if you hate it so much anyone is more than welcome to leave

nobody is making you stay
Herschel said the same thing. Said he would help pay their way to leave the country if they were so unhappy. Don’t see any issues with that short clip.

All I know is my honest reaction. While nothing he said is necessarily wrong it did make me cringe a little. Not necessarily bc it offended me in anyway but I could definitely see how others could be offended by his comments.

Whether this is relevant to this this conversation I’m not sure....However I can tell you that I can’t ever see Kirby Smart making these same comments thats for sure.

Reactions: rtsubhro
BTW when were these comments made?

I can’t imagine this was said recently considering our current racial climate. If these comments are current then it seems a little insensitive to tell all these black protesters to go find another country. However if this is not directed towards the Black Lives Matter movement and if this is an old video then I see nothing wrong with it.

Out of curiosity what allowed you to overcome the odds?

The odds were stacked against me my friend. I was born and raised in Newark, NJ. My mother did the best she could raising me and my older brother up until she was murdered when I was 11 and he was 12. Pops left when I was only 2 years old. We bounced around from house to house but I was always a straight A student and ended up being valedictorian of my high school. I eventually decided to go to UGA since my Pops was living down in Dooly County with his new wife and I could get in-state tuition. A few small scholarships, pell grant and mostly student loans paid my way until I got an AFROTC scholarship. I had always found myself overcoming a really crappy situation, but when I got to UGA I though I had made it, I was a college kid now. I eventually was brought back down to reality when I was arrested in Best Buy in Athens for opening a CD I was purchasing and reading the poster on the inside. I had the wrapping, CD and CD case in my basket while I was walking to the cash register and security came and got me and called the cops. I figured I didn’t do anything wrong so I tried to be my own lawyer and was convicted of theft by intent. Apparently removing the wrapping, which had the security device on it, is a crime. They never considered that I still had the wrapping with said security device in my basket which was in my hand and that I was walking to the cash register. I knew from that moment that I would have to toe the line of perfection all of the time and no amount of degrees would ever change that. I say this all to say, I overcame the odds by being twice as good as my peers and attempting to toe the line of perfection with every step and at least a little bit of luck.

Good intentions. If you don’t mind, can please define “equality” for me and billions of others? I would love it if I could get a definition of this $0.10 - $priceless word though. If we can start there I think that would be the best place for all... or at least me.

In this context, The inequality I’m referencing includes the disparities in healthcare coverage among minorities, unequal access to key educational resources, including skilled teachers and quality curriculum, disparities in sentencing for equal crimes, incarceration rates, police brutality, etc...

one might say that many of these things are attributable to income inequality... in this country the two are inexorably linked. As many have noted, racism was embedded in the foundation of America. Progress? Absolutely... Equality? Absolutely not.

America is the greatest country in the world, and racial inequality is not an American problem... but we can be and need to be better

Reactions: CVB3 and rtsubhro
You should never expect special treatment because you are a certain skin color in this day and age. I have been passed over in my career in favor of poc and women that I had better scores and performance than. I didn't make a big deal about it, but the truth is that it isn't right. We as humans should always do what is right. If a black QB is better than a white QB, he should get the job. Get what you earn, nothing more or less imo. As far as the number of African americans in this position or that position, it might be due to the fact that white people constitute 60% of the population?

I would never want a job or promotion or money that I know someone else should have gotten instead. It just would not feel right. As far as football, you are right most of the athletes are black. That seems to be fair as it seems they are the most deserving performers. Every now and then you will see a guy like Christian McCaffrey, and I don't hear white people saying that isn't fair. Most realize that blacks are just better predominantly. As far as QB, you see more white QBs because maybe they are the better choice maybe?

I just don't see some big scheme to hold down black people from success across a broad spectrum. If anything, like I said, companies have been pressured to show increased hiring of poc and women over white men. I don't think we really need to do that anymore, maybe we did 30, 40 years ago, but not anymore. You and I might just agree to disagree probably on this one friend.

Reactions: MaconDawg67
Can you, or anyone else, name another country in the developed world, where African American descent is not the racial majority, that has twice elected an African American to its highest office? Or just once-elected? Or once elected a minority of any race to highest office?

To say that Obama’s two terms show that we’ve arrived at a place of perfect racial harmony is an overstatement. To say that it shows very significant progress is accurate. And Dabo was saying the latter.

We didn’t invent racism in America. We also didn’t invent slavery. Another country brought that to our shores. We did, within a generation, eliminate it. We’ve paid for those sins more than any country in the history of the world. And anyone taking an unbiased look at our history would see a clear arc toward the complete elimination of institutional racism, which our constitution outlaws, and, we can pray, the eventual elimination of individual racism.

If, in your military travels, you ever saw the Middle East, Latin America, or Asia (or parts of Europe), then you’ve seen racism far more severe than what now exists here.

Also, African Americans represent 13% of the U.S. population. We should expect to see a similar percentage in elected office, not a 1-for-1. That’s how a representative democracy works. Twelve percent of the Members of the U.S. House are African Americans, and Congress overall is more diverse than it has ever been in history.

I am not here to debate the greatness of America or the lack thereof. I put my uniform on everyday for this country so my feelings for it are not debatable. Obama, a half white and half black man was able to relate to millennials and capitalize on the power of social media more than any other President in history. He possessed a unique ability to get minorities as a whole to come out and vote. Fact is, if you can get enough minorities as a whole to come out and vote and make a solid dent in the white vote, you will win at least the popular vote every time. But politics is a different beast because everyone who is legally eligible gets a vote. Your point on the African American representation reflecting population percentage is very solid, but how do you explain the percentage of Black Head Coaches in the NBA and NFL when the majority of the athletes are black. It is not for a lack of trying. So yes, America did elect a half black President but for Dabo to pretend like a problem does not exist and we should be happy with the status quo is absurd. Are we the greatest country on the earth? Yes. Would I trade this country for another? Absolutely not. Do we still have a lot of work to do? You bet. We can all stand to walk in another persons shoes. Until we can truly see the world through another person’s eyes, we will never fully understand.

The dawgvent would be a better place if everyone in this thread took some Xanax AND our mods got their shit together and sent this whole thing to Chile.

How the hell is this thread still alive? Man this place is turning to garbage.

Reactions: celticdawg
This is precisely how I feel.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Waste of time to explain that, some honestly just don’t care to even try to understand something that may not affect them. It’s like some ppl don’t even care to understand why people are upset or feel the way they do. Their more concern with yelling get out then taking time to even consider the world from the view of ppl who may actually be experiencing things they may haven’t had too. Nobody making up bs reasons to march or protest.

Not a Dabo fan boy, but in this case he is absolutely spot on. We live in the greatest country in the world. If you don't like it, move on.
Exhibit A.

In this context, The inequality I’m referencing includes the disparities in healthcare coverage among minorities, unequal access to key educational resources, including skilled teachers and quality curriculum, disparities in sentencing for equal crimes, incarceration rates, police brutality, etc...

one might say that many of these things are attributable to income inequality... in this country the two are inexorably linked. As many have noted, racism was embedded in the foundation of America. Progress? Absolutely... Equality? Absolutely not.

America is the greatest country in the world, and racial inequality is not an American problem... but we can be and need to be better
I’m interested to know what you propose to do to address these subjects; it’s not because I don’t believe that there are disparities in each, there are, but proposed solutions often reveal whether we are engaged in a genuine debate over how to remedy them versus moralizing about then without doing the heavy lifting of actually changing them. We have decades of experience in what doesn’t work even as society has made significant progress with respect to institutional racism. And do you think access to skilled teachers and a quality curriculum is at the top or even near the top of the list of educational disadvantages most impoverished children face? If access to healthcare is an overriding concern, how do you propose to make the math work to ensure that minority citizens receive good health care? If it’s Medicare for All, how would you implement and pay for it, and who would be eligible?

If you genuinely care about remedying these disparities, put proposals on the table, and let’s discuss solutions. Otherwise, we will be having the same discussion 60 years from now, and I think most of us can agree that would be a terrible result.

Reactions: rectomo
And get ready for Mr. Righteous "Shannon Sharp" to tell us on ESPN that as a white man, Dabo can't tell us what was and wasn't a dream to MLK.

tenor.gif

Please don’t make me link the Op Ed in The NY Times titles “Yes, we literally mean defund the police.” You are spreading ignorance because you have no idea what you are talking about. Also, I notice you did not address Washington and Jefferson who are under attack now. Read more!!!!!!

Instead of being a douchebag, go ahead and explain exactly what’s wrong with what Dabo said. Can’t wait to hear it.

How about this. These types of comments displays the exact same behavior that people that make them are using as the basis for making them in the first place. They don't like what the people say so they say "well why don't you leave the country". If you look up hypocrite in the dictionary one of the definitions should be " people that whine about free speech after being called out for comments they make about people saying things they don't like"

Reactions: maddawg mdc
I am not here to debate the greatness of America or the lack thereof. I put my uniform on everyday for this country so my feelings for it are not debatable. Obama, a half white and half black man was able to relate to millennials and capitalize on the power of social media more than any other President in history. He possessed a unique ability to get minorities as a whole to come out and vote. Fact is, if you can get enough minorities as a whole to come out and vote and make a solid dent in the white vote, you will win at least the popular vote every time. But politics is a different beast because everyone who is legally eligible gets a vote. Your point on the African American representation reflecting population percentage is very solid, but how do you explain the percentage of Black Head Coaches in the NBA and NFL when the majority of the athletes are black. It is not for a lack of trying. So yes, America did elect a half black President but for Dabo to pretend like a problem does not exist and we should be happy with the status quo is absurd. Are we the greatest country on the earth? Yes. Would I trade this country for another? Absolutely not. Do we still have a lot of work to do? You bet. We can all stand to walk in another persons shoes. Until we can truly see the world through another person’s eyes, we will never fully understand.
The fact that you put on that uniform gives your opinion weight that others in this (non-) debate lack. The fact that you’re not satisfied with better in this area, that to the extent any racial injustice still exists, its existence is unacceptable in America, is spot-on. We’ve led the world in racial reconciliation, thanks to great men of both races, but the work there is far from done.

The problem, for me, is that the current movement, the #BLM movement, ignores the progress we have made, and, given its very explicit political goals, has to ignore the progress we have made. That organization doesn’t seek racial harmony. It seeks to use the remaining disharmony for Leftist political ends. In short, that movement needs for African Americans to feel enslaved and oppressed.

Your point on the lack of black minority leadership in certain non-government circles is well-taken. But I don’t think it’s a result of white supremacists in different industries getting together and conspiring. And I do think that it, as well, is changing slowly. We should remember that, less than a half century ago, openly expressing racist beliefs was common and somewhat accepted. African Americans were not welcome at Augusta National, had to play in their own professional baseball league, etc. We’re well on our way to changing all hearts and minds, and that is remarkable.

Finally, regarding Obama’s victories, he didn’t win mere pluralities. He won landslides. And he did it with very liberal policy positions out of line with most Americans and with many people who voted for him. I always thought our first African American president would be a centrist. Obama was the second-most liberal Senator when elected. While I disagreed with nearly every political position he took, I saw his victories as evidence that we’ve moved well-past a place where we judge a man’s worth by his skin color. I still believe the election cycles in ‘08 and ‘12 are evidence of that.

Reactions: sk8erpatspop
As we can see in many of the liberal cities where the police have already been hamstrung the murder rate is already skyrocketing. We actually need more money, for better training. And if not for ridiculous liberal policies, like giving homeless drug addicts, and mentally ill people, free tents free needles, and not arresting for stealing under 750.00, places like San Fran Cisco and Seattle wouldn't have 50,000 homeless people pissing and crapping in the street. The justice system in those places are a joke, and a revolving door. The police are having to deal with this all day, everyday, with little to no help from the politicos that run these places. As far as statues go, I could care less if they want to remove someones statue, but there are legal ways to do it, and every American should have a voice in it. Tying ropes on 200 year old statues and pulling them down is the act of petulant fools, and like so many other symbolic acts by the left, does nothing to address the problems of the black community. I have no problem removing the racist statues of the democrat party. But since we are going after folks for what they did in the past, shouldn;t the democrat party be disbanded and forced to pay reperations. And since my ancestors died fighting for the Union, should I be paid for them being killed. And as for cancel culture, punishing someone for their opinions by an angry mob demanding they be fired and shamed, is not the responsibility of society, or any one else in a free society, Punishing people for their speech is called totalitarinism. People should have the right to express themselves without fear of reprisal. Thats why people like Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon can spew their hatred, for people who disagree with them, without losing their jobs. The real reason cancel culture exists is to shut down debate and opposing ideas, that threaten their narratives, and the chokehold they have on acadamia and most of the media .And as a recovering liberal, I thank God everyday that people like Rush and Tucker are out there, other wise I would still be a closed minded individual without the ability to understand true freedom, and realize how great this country really is.
If youtube hasn't taken it down yet, might I suggest checking out an investigative Report called Seattle is Dying. It was done by an ABC affilliate, so hardly a right wing job. But it addresses some of the problems in the inner cities, and the issues the community and police have in trying to deal with the policies being put out by the local and state politicians. It dosen't deal as much with the racism issue. but mostly issues that face all people living in a lot of the big cities.

Yes, We Mean Literally Abolish the Police

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/opinion/sunday/floyd-abolish-defund-police.html

I wonder why Democrats are so against school choice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT