ADVERTISEMENT

since the ukraine appears to be losing ground again, how long

phoenixdawg

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
before we start committing “advisors” to the region. Dems love spending on the military industrial complex.

before we start committing “advisors” to the region. Dems love spending on the military industrial complex.
Afraid to look to see how many billions of dollars we have sent Ukraine to date…..and we’re doing to bulk of it.

When all of this is over, if it ever is……chances are, they still won’t join NATO imo.

Reactions: Zonadog
Afraid to look to see how many billions of dollars we have sent Ukraine to date…..and we’re doing to bulk of it.

When all of this is over, if it ever is……chances are, they still won’t join NATO imo.
And nobody has bothered to ask the first question about where the money went. No accounting, no feedback. Suggests that the answer would be inconvenient to those in office and those at the Pentagon.

Oh it will be over. And joining NATO will be the least of their worries.

If anyone thought that Russia was going to sit back and allow Ukraine to join NATO, especially after Biden said they’d be a great candidate for NATO, well, I have a car powered by unicorn breath to sell them.

The public has been severely misled on Ukraine and many continue to allow themselves to be.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
And nobody has bothered to ask the first question about where the money went. No accounting, no feedback. Suggests that the answer would be inconvenient to those in office and those at the Pentagon.
Can’t imagine the cost to rebuild the cities/country…..IF, they keep it.

Oh well, pretty sure we have an endless supply.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Ukraine and most of Europe Nato are almost out of ammunition so it wont be long. We are about to be out of plenty of arms and equipment that would help us defend our mainland against an invasion and when we are depleted enough you will see China make their move.

Ukraine and most of Europe Nato are almost out of ammunition so it wont be long. We are about to be out of plenty of arms and equipment that would help us defend our mainland against an invasion and when we are depleted enough you will see China make their move.

Ukraine? Maybe. The rest of your post is utter bullshit. Put away your tinfoil hat.

This is the #1 issue w/ Ukraine aid. Beyond the clear laundering w/ FTX, the inability to account where/how/what is being spent should make ALL of us question narratives.

It's our money. We should all want it to be spent wisely.

This is the #1 issue w/ Ukraine aid. Beyond the clear laundering w/ FTX, the inability to account where/how/what is being spent should make ALL of us question narratives.

It's our money. We should all want it to be spent wisely.
I saw an article about a week ago about the wife of a Ukrainian politician who was caught crossing the boarder into another country with multiple suitcases stuffed with millions of cash and euros. Nothing to see here.

Moose, to your earlier call of BS on the post about NATO’s (including USA) depletion of its own military equipment to send to Ukraine, I’ve seen multiple reports about that. That has me very concerned. What say you?

Moose, to your earlier call of BS on the post about NATO’s (including USA) depletion of its own military equipment to send to Ukraine, I’ve seen multiple reports about that. That has me very concerned. What say you?

Depleted? Yes, we've given a not insignificant amount. "Almost out" to the point where China would invade our mainland? That's lunacy.

I'm for giving things like Javelins...relatively easy and very effective. Other systems (like F-16s) take years of training to be effective in combat, even if they're experienced on other aircraft. Tanks are also questionable to me, because where is Ukraine's logistics? They'd have similar or worse issues than the Russians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT