ADVERTISEMENT

Sirius XM…….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
reminds me of Columbia House Record Club or Colombia House ……or whatever fly fock their name was back in the 90’s.

They (Sirius) just won’t go away, kinda like that gnat that just keeps following you around, the one that never leaves.

My 3 month free trial is about to end with the car I purchased…..and they just seem desperate. They seem to be too stupid to know they are scarring people off.

Wouldn’t do business with these people even it was free…..no way in hayul would these mofo’s ever get my credit card number.

Just don’t trust’em…nothing but a bunch of machiavellians imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawgWCK
reminds me of Columbia House Record Club or Colombia House ……or whatever fly fock their name was back in the 90’s.

They (Sirius) just won’t go away, kinda like that gnat that just keeps following you around, the one that never leaves.

My 3 month free trial is about to end with the car I purchased…..and they just seem desperate. They seem to be too stupid to know they are scarring people off.

Wouldn’t do business with these people even it was free…..no way in hayul would these mofo’s ever get my credit card number.

Had XM for years.
I really enjoy their product, but they can be hard to deal with.
Kinda like Direct TV.
You get your bill.....call and threaten to quit....get a lower price.....repeat every 6 months.

I understand but haven’t had too bad of an experience. I like the product. As I drive a lot. Let it expire and you can get it cheap, something like 3-4 bucks a month. But you have to let them cancel it to get a cheaper rate. The calls can be annoying to someone that doesn’t really want the service

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Had XM for years.
I really enjoy their product, but they can be hard to deal with.
Kinda like Direct TV.
You get your bill.....call and threaten to quit....get a lower price.....repeat every 6 months.
It’s free if you pay with an AMEX Platinum

Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT