ADVERTISEMENT

Smoking dope while dropping kids off

No shat… local news had a story about police cracking down in Bleckley County on parents smoking dope while dropping off elementary kids in the morning..d,jd ..lol.. The cop they interviewed said it wasn’t a bunch of cars, only a few!
I don't have kids, so;
it's ok to drive around elementary schools for no good reason other than to smoke?!

No shat… local news had a story about police cracking down in Bleckley County on parents smoking dope while dropping off elementary kids in the morning..d,jd ..lol.. The cop they interviewed said it wasn’t a bunch of cars, only a few!
LOL, diversity and legal pot gonna kill off this teetering country. Stoners should have to sneak around like we did. Hey, WRD, it’s great to see you and please tell your bro I almost spent a hundred bucks for a membership yesterday just to tell him the same. I miss you two and had an awful good time on the HOTD but just don’t seem to speak the lingo any more. I hope your bionic parts have settled in and the swing is in the sweet spot.

LOL, diversity and legal pot gonna kill off this teetering country. Stoners should have to sneak around like we did. Hey, WRD, it’s great to see you and please tell your bro I almost spent a hundred bucks for a membership yesterday just to tell him the same. I miss you two and had an awful good time on the HOTD but just don’t seem to speak the lingo any more. I hope your bionic parts have settled in and the swing is in the sweet spot.
Good to see you too. The latest version of HOTD with Topic View sucks, missing some features and I lot have dropped out..sad to see. I just wish is was laid as good as these Rivals sites. UJD is still doing Good Morning but not killing himself to make 4:52 any more, just when he feels like. He's really discouraged that he can't communicate like we used to on the Thread view.... I need it to warm up some so I can test out just how much I'm going to suck, but we'll see..

1656842463-201-Up-in-Smoke-quotes.gif

Good to see you too. The latest version of HOTD with Topic View sucks, missing some features and I lot have dropped out..sad to see. I just wish is was laid as good as these Rivals sites. UJD is still doing Good Morning but not killing himself to make 4:52 any more, just when he feels like. He's really discouraged that he can't communicate like we used to on the Thread view.... I need it to warm up some so I can test out just how much I'm going to suck, but we'll see..
The irony of it all…..initially most all left here because of the way rivals changed their format, which we still have today.

There were 3 or more that recruited people from this site to the HOTD because they had “thread view” and also promised not to ever charge.

Low and behold, they are charging over there to post and thread view is gone. Too bad most left here, this place was hopping back in the day.

Oh well…..what comes around goes around.

Some good posters over there, like to see them come back.

Tell ole Uncle John I said hello, he is one fine fellow.

There are problems here as well. Chat is now mostly political bickering, of which I’m as guilty as anyone, and there is far less fun and humor than in years past. The Vent is still the best place for Dawg news, imo, great writers. I guess we were lucky to have the Chat in its heyday and HOTD in its. I hate it for UJD, whose streak has been as impressive as Dimaggio’s, like the internet Iron Man.

The irony of it all…..initially most all left here because of the way rivals changed their format, which we still have today.

There were 3 or more that recruited people from this site to the HOTD because they had “thread view” and also promised not to ever charge.

Low and behold, they are charging over there to post and thread view is gone. Too bad most left here, this place was hopping back in the day.

It would be fantastic to see some of those guys come back. It might lighten this place up some.

It would be fantastic to see some of those guys come back. It might lighten this place up some.
Definitely need it, like you….I’m tired of all of the political talk, it’s ran its course.

Politics & religion……..two things that I try to never talk about unless it’s with family. It is always easy to find an argument if you are looking 4 one……plenty of that here, it is set up for it.

But I’ve been sucked into it more than once (politics). Mostly because that seems to be all that is posted here. Have bit my lip many times on religion….both are a no win, people are who they are. Probably not changing their views at this point and honestly I don’t want to change it.

Thinks HOTD will eventually shut down, they all can come back here imo……..even ole Bubba.

He means well, but he is just like Inman……”it’s always Inman and someone else”.

Last edited:
Hopefully so.. I still text with Judge, JB, Teddy, Bulloch.. A resurgence would be nice
I talk to Judge and JB. They’re terrific.

Edit: One other thing. I took a look at the new version of HOTD and noticed that UJD lost his post count and noticed that Todd seems to be able to change post counts as with Tee on the member list. I can’t tell you how bad that sux IMO.

Last edited:
I talk to Judge and JB. They’re terrific.

Edit: One other thing. I took a look at the new version of HOTD and noticed that UJD lost his post count and noticed that Todd seems to be able to change post counts as with Tee on the member list. I can’t tell you how bad that sux IMO.
4Sure.. His 4:52 was holding in a lot of dawgs and Todd is running them off.. I feel bad for Top Row also. He's done an incredible amount of work to give that site added features, plus transferred all that shit to the latest version. UJD's count was in Tee's range

4Sure.. His 4:52 was holding in a lot of dawgs and Todd is running them off.. I feel bad for Top Row also. He's done an incredible amount of work to give that site added features, plus transferred all that shit to the latest version. UJD's count was in Tee's range
Not surprised he is running them off, he’s good like that.

Top Row, UJD….both DGD’s. Too many to mention over there that are. Like to have you all back.

Maybe we can divide this thing back into the “day crew” & “night crew”.

Geez, I forgot about TRD. He must have hundreds of hours of work in all that. It’s ironic that the board was formed to avoid topic view and was never meant to be a fee board and now it’s both. Things change and not usually for the better.

Not surprised he is running them off, he’s good like that.

Top Row, UJD….both DGD’s. Too many to mention over there that are. Like to have you all back.

Maybe we can divide this thing back into the “day crew” & “night crew”.
And all good conservatives. This joint could use a blood transfusion.

m

indeed,
they have nothing to do with me,
ands that's fine.
outright lies from the rabble and innuendo were my downfall!

plus, I can be a huge asshole
to overbearing wanna bees!

If you can’t handle the fire, then stay out of the kitchen. 🫣
Have 2 daughters……always was one of my fears of having kids. I know what I was like growing up and how the guys were that I grew up with…..also have seen enough of evil out there in the world.

I seem to worry every day about them while they were growing up. Now that they are grown, I realize I may have worried too much. They’ve both grown up to be very fine young ladies (21 & 26). Two daughters that I can and always will say that I am very proud of.

But I can honestly say, that I always will be concerned about their well-being & safety….guess it goes with the territory (boys or girls).

Pretty sure that will never change even if I it wanted to.

Last edited:
Geez, I forgot about TRD. He must have hundreds of hours of work in all that. It’s ironic that the board was formed to avoid topic view and was never meant to be a fee board and now it’s both. Things change and not usually for the better.
I'm late to the party in this thread, but wanted to resurrect it nonetheless. I'm also gonna tag @Eastmandawg and @Warner Robins Dawg . After the great message board civil war, as I call it, happened back in 2014 or 2015 when thread view ended here, I ventured over to the HOTD and posted for a while. Eventually, I stopped posting and just became an occasional lurker.

When I read a few months ago that the HOTD was being forced to move to topic view AND going fee-based to post, I was surprised as both of these things were the primary reasons why all the Chatters left BITD. I've taken a few quick looks at the "new" topic view formatted HOTD and it looks like complete garbage with ads piled all in the middle of the posts. These changes may have been necessary, but I can't imagine many of the remaining posters there are pleased with it. My guess is it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine.

The product here on the Chat is far superior and it's free. I've wondered why so many HOTD regulars made the migration to the new HOTD. I've also wondered why they didn't find their way back here. I guess it's a matter of loyalty and principle. I guess many still hold a grudge stemming back to those civil war and mass exodus days.

Perhaps some will eventually return here to the motherland. IMO, this place could use some cleaning up, too, as it just seems to be constant political bickering all the time and nothing much else. Maybe an infusion of some "new/old blood" would improve the board. It was a fun place once upon a time. I don't know if the magic could be rekindled, but it would sure be fun to try.

I'm late to the party in this thread, but wanted to resurrect it nonetheless. I'm also gonna tag @Eastmandawg and @Warner Robins Dawg . After the great message board civil war, as I call it, happened back in 2014 or 2015 when thread view ended here, I ventured over to the HOTD and posted for a while. Eventually, I stopped posting and just became an occasional lurker.

When I read a few months ago that the HOTD was being forced to move to topic view AND going fee-based to post, I was surprised as both of these things were the primary reasons why all the Chatters left BITD. I've taken a few quick looks at the "new" topic view formatted HOTD and it looks like complete garbage with ads piled all in the middle of the posts. These changes may have been necessary, but I can't imagine many of the remaining posters there are pleased with it. My guess is it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine.

The product here on the Chat is far superior and it's free. I've wondered why so many HOTD regulars made the migration to the new HOTD. I've also wondered why they didn't find their way back here. I guess it's a matter of loyalty and principle. I guess many still hold a grudge stemming back to those civil war and mass exodus days.

Perhaps some will eventually return here to the motherland. IMO, this place could use some cleaning up, too, as it just seems to be constant political bickering all the time and nothing much else. Maybe an infusion of some "new/old blood" would improve the board. It was a fun place once upon a time. I don't know if the magic could be rekindled, but it would sure be fun to try.
HOTD was rolling there for a while but this latest move is struggling 4Sure. I appreciate Todd making the effort but it's lost a ton of people. Top Row busted his ass to get all of his work transferred over also. I'll probably hang in there, especially as long as my big brother (Uncle John) does, but I'm spending the majority of my time over here now. I would love to see some of the old crowd return..JohnnyBee, Judge, TDK, Teddy, Bulloch, JC etc...

Very good post and I certainly agree regarding the constant political bickering and nothing much else. I’m as guilty as anyone. And yes, it was a very fun place some years ago. I’ve noticed that as time goes on the bickering between the two sides becomes much more bitter and at times seems borderline hateful. I doubt we’ve ever had two presidential candidates as 180 degrees opposed as the current two and I guess that’s also true of the electorate. Thanks to @JackRussellDawg for the Saturday Sillies which is a nice diversion.

Reactions: Golden Boy

When I read a few months ago that the HOTD was being forced to move to topic view AND going fee-based to post, I was surprised as both of these things were the primary reasons why all the Chatters left BITD. I've taken a few quick looks at the "new" topic view formatted HOTD and it These changes may have been necessary, but I can't imagine many of the remaining posters there are pleased with it. My guess is it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine.

Probably a combination of things.

Guessing the format was one reason…..albeit, not a good one imo. Some probably just didn’t like the change here and some probably liked the long term relationships with others established thru the years and chose to follow them.

Mentioned this before, there were 3 or more posters that actively recruited to get posters to TOS back then….thought that was dirty, but that is probably just me.

Repeating myself here, but once again….it is ironic to promise thread view and not ever having to pay and then eventually renege on both.

Or, maybe that was just the plan all along.

The fee based post you mentioned is now back to the way it was as no pay (no posting was the result of that experiment)….but they still tag you as a “free loader” if you don’t contribute.

One way I suppose to get people to ante up.

The new format remains as topic, but it is too hard to follow…..and you are correct it “looks like complete garbage with adds piled in the middle”.

Initially, it sure seems like the reasons the “owner” says he started that site was complete BS……or it certainly seems that way.

Hence, the change to pay and shame you if you don’t.

Nonetheless, I think you are right. That place is probably not going to last much longer.

Between him running people off (voluntarily or otherwise) and using scare tactics yearly that he is going to shut it down if posters are not funding it….it’s just a matter of time anyway.
When it does shut down, I hope they all come back over here, there are some DGD’s over there…..just come back with the exception of the so-called “owner” would be my preference.

I certainly wouldn’t want him at my place of business stealing customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Boy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT