ADVERTISEMENT

So far what we lose and return...

Calebhuff4

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2021
We lose Brod Jones and replace him with Mimms.

If no other OL declare, we return the best OL in college football. Go get that award, SVP!

We gain Rara and Lovett to the WR group. So that's what I would think to be the deepest WR group in the country.

We lose Darnell and replace him with Delp. There are certain things that Darnell can do that Delp can't, but Delp will be more of a target to use downfield than Darnell ever was. Delp is more like Bowers than he is Darnell. If he can effectively block, we can still run 12 personnel without running the ball.

So basically on offense we return the best o-line in the country, Ladd, AD, Bowers, Delp, Lovett, Rara, Smith(?), Bell. The best offensive coordinator in the country I assume as of now is coming back until I hear otherwise. Kendal, Kenny(?), Branson, Paul. To answer a lot of questions about who will play QB: I don't care. Lol.

Defensively we should be better next year than we were this year particularly in our pass rush. JDJ, and Mondon are our Quay and Dean. Jalon Walker will be our Channing Tindall. We have DAWGS up front. To put it simply, you won't run the ball on us. Aint gone happen. No team without an elite WR will stand a chance against us. Lassiter is a beast. I'll never be worried about safety as long as Kirby is there. We will always have safeties. Starks of course and Sisivan will be just fine. Add smoke boui but I'm giving that other corner spot to one of my 5 stars and telling Smoke it is up to him to take it from him.

We may be the most improved team in college football next year. Haha. Idk off the top of my head what we averaged in points for/allowed last year but with this team returning and our schedule I'm going to guess 45 points for, 9 points allowed. If QB is not an issue we may have the best team we've ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News