ADVERTISEMENT

So now that we see Biden is fully functional when do he and Trump debate ?

litedawg1968

Psychedelic Warrior
Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Savannah
My guess is never in a thousand years would Bidens people put him out there without note cards and a prompter. Just winging it , no way , Joe might go off topic and attack the Cookie Monster for being MAGA.

Which is kinda sad actually, the people should see at least one debate.

My guess is never in a thousand years would Bidens people put him out there without note cards and a prompter. Just winging it , no way , Joe might go off topic and attack the Cookie Monster for being MAGA.
Biden Campaign will propose a series of them - three is traditional these days - and I am guessing that Trump will make excuses to avoid them or to negotiate favorable conditions for himself.

if you watched that speech last night - yeah, there was some scripted bits, but there was plenty of freestyling.

On the scripted - Rs walked right into the same line they bit on last SOTU (oh, you don't want to cut ss? that's what the proposal says? no? okay, good!)

Biden Campaign will propose a series of them - three is traditional these days - and I am guessing that Trump will make excuses to avoid them or to negotiate favorable conditions for himself.

if you watched that speech last night - yeah, there was some scripted bits, but there was plenty of freestyling.

On the scripted - Rs walked right into the same line they bit on last SOTU (oh, you don't want to cut ss? that's what the proposal says? no? okay, good!)
Jeezus man get help.

Why would he Agee to debate? He set the stage for a retreat to the basement and let the cards fall where they may. The soon to be released polls will show the race a dead heat with the nod going to Biden.. 65. then commie will step in to be prez. book it!! 65

Because Biden doesn't think he's cognitively impaired (a) and (b) because he believes in the process, as he has shown.
Then why did his press secretary act as if she was asked whether or not Biden has AIDS when asked the simple question: "Will Biden debate Trump?" She would not answer the question. She just took it to the follow-up inference by saying that he's proven he's already proven himself capable. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of debates. In fact - direct evidence that at best they haven't decided and at worst this is step 1 in basement campaign part 2.

I can’t wait..let’s see if the pu$$ will accept the numerous challenges or hide in his basement ..Biden has nothing to run on

Reactions: dawgsofga

Never forget nice!!!! Never forget July 6th!!

Biden said whether he debates Trump will depend on his behavior. Haha. You can’t this up.

He debated him twice the first time….look for something similar.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Reactions: GarrDawg

FJB

Never forget nice!!!! Never forget July 6th!!

Biden said whether he debates Trump will depend on his behavior. Haha. You can’t this up.
Reminds me of some of these gems from Trump. Sure hope Biden doesn't get us into World War 2. Lol

Maybe we will be lucky enough to get another “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by” moment.

Of course, most of those guys are serving a decade or more in the federal pen for sedition, so Trump may need to signal a different group this time.

Reminds me of some of these gems from Trump. Sure hope Biden doesn't get us into World War 2. Lol

Trump has a few. Biden has 1000. And will have 2000 more. Funny you mention ww2. The current dipstick in chief said to Ukrainian paratroopers ours would be joining them on the ground soon. Which would have put us into ww3. The White House press had to issue a statement saying the old man is just bstshit crazy and stupid. We have no soldiers on the ground over there. Ironic that you forgot that one. 🤦‍♂️. It is an overwhelming amount of stupid gaffe’s at this point. So I get it if you forget them.

Trump has a few. Biden has 1000. And will have 2000 more. Funny you mention ww2. The current dipstick in chief said to Ukrainian paratroopers ours would be joining them on the ground soon. Which would have put us into ww3. The White House press had to issue a statement saying the old man is just bstshit crazy and stupid. We have no soldiers on the ground over there. Ironic that you forgot that one. 🤦‍♂️. It is an overwhelming amount of stupid gaffe’s at this point. So I get it if you forget them.

Trump has made thousands of gaffes. Hell, he had 20-something in one speech he gave last weekend. I just picked the first clip that came up, but there are literally thousands to choose from.

For example, this was last weekend.

Last edited:

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO DEBATE LIAR DONALD TRUMP? HE WOULD JUST MAKE UP STUFF AND LIE AND TALK ALL OVER YOU. BIDEN MAY WELL DEBATE HIM KNOWING HE IS SMARTER AND FIGURING HE COULD SHOW THAT, BUT NOT SURE SMART TO DEBATE A PERSON WHO FEELS NO OBLIGATION TO TELL THE TRUTH. LYING IS PART OF WHO THE DONALD IS. HE CAN'T HELP IT. MAYBE HE BELIEVES THE LIES HE TELLS.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING. BIDEN MAY WANT TO SHOW HE IS SO MUCH SMARTER AND HAS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NATIONAL AND WORLD ISSUES, BUT AGAIN GETTING ON STAGE WITH THE "LIAR" WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE THE BEST MOVE.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgeJones
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO DEBATE LIAR DONALD TRUMP? HE WOULD JUST MAKE UP STUFF AND LIE AND TALK ALL OVER YOU. BIDEN MAY WELL DEBATE HIM KNOWING HE IS SMARTER AND FIGURING HE COULD SHOW THAT, BUT NOT SURE SMART TO DEBATE A PERSON WHO FEELS NO OBLIGATION TO TELL THE TRUTH. LYING IS PART OF WHO THE DONALD IS. HE CAN'T HELP IT. MAYBE HE BELIEVES THE LIES HE TELLS.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING. BIDEN MAY WANT TO SHOW HE IS SO MUCH SMARTER AND HAS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NATIONAL AND WORLD ISSUES, BUT AGAIN GETTING ON STAGE WITH THE "LIAR" WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE THE BEST MOVE.
Man what in the world is wrong with you. You must have had a brain fart and it exploded.

• Haha
I typically have felt candidates from both parties throughout the years indeed had America's best interest at heart, although obviously from different perspectives and policies from each other. Typically I agreed and disagreed with both parties on certain topics and policies....although I do lean towards one side way more than the other.

But with Biden there are too many issues with him that I would ever vote for him against almost anyone. Just a few topics of why that is a decision for me and there are way more...but these top the list:

1. Afghanistan - no other words needed. A TOTAL DISGRACE - enough alone for me to not support him ever!
2. Video of his quick pro-quo of him threatening to withhold a billion dollars from the U.S. to Ukraine for not having a prosector in Ukraine fired because of that prosecutor investigating Biden's son - Hunter. Along with mounting evidence that Biden has more financial benefits from China, Russia and the Ukraine that were not appropriate.
3. He never takes blame for anything that is a failure - see above Afghanistan. Along with it he continues to blame Congress for the illegal immigration issues when HE is the ONE who issued 90+ executive orders to reverse what Trump had done to make our borders the safest they have ever been. He could put those policies back in play with executive orders now...but refuses to do so while placing blame on others. He has had 3+ years to do something about it...but when he feels the heat from rapes, murders and crimes being done by these illegals he wants to place blame on others. It is these policies that have allowed 10 million illegals to cross our border and commit unspeakable crimes even in our own backyards here at Georgia!!! Catch and release should be implemented only when fishing...not when illegals have committed crimes against our own people. I am all for immigrants coming here going through the right process and for us to know who they are. We have people crossing our borders regularly from China, Iraq, Iran, Jordan and many more dangerous places. How can anyone defend this record? Where else in the world do countries have borders like this??? It is crazy!
4. Economy - he said the other night that we have the best economy in the world??? Maybe he doesn't have to pay for groceries, gas and have these high interest rates???
5. I also believe if Trump were in office Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and Israel would not be having to fight Humas. And our world would be in a much safer place. Does the word inflation mean anything?
6. Biden's mental incompetence has been dialoged several times so no need to go there other than to say it is an embarrassment.

I for one would love to see a debate to see who can effectively show America their skills in navigating a non-rehearsed script and speak to agenda items off the cuff.

My challenge for each of you is to think long and hard for who you vote for. As we can see from one administration to the other there are changes that will follow and will be very impactful to us individually and to us as a nation

I have already been praying that God will put into place the person He wants to be our next leader. Whatever the results...May God Bless and Help Us All!!!

Debating Cookie Monster would probably be more Trump's speed these days. If Trump isn't tied up in court, maybe we'll get to see it.
Doubtful. Biden is already making excuses to avoid him. Kamala almost had a seizure when she was asked that question. You still pretending Biden is mentally fit like the rest of the libs on the board. Even the Italians are getting in on the fun. Most countries make jokes at Biden’s expense now. We are a laughingstock thanks to your vote.

It is funny. And sad

Doubtful. Biden is already making excuses to avoid him. Kamala almost had a seizure when she was asked that questions. You still pretending Biden is mentally fit like the rest of the libs on the board. Even the Italians are getting in on the fun. Most countries make jokes at Biden’s expense now. We are a laughingstock thanks to your vote.

It is funny. And sad

You're still pretending Trump is mentally fit (and fit for the office at all). It's funny, but mostly just sad.

As for the world laughing, I guess you forgot about everyone laughing at Trump for various things over the years. For example, Trump's idiotic suggestion of injecting bleach and disinfectant into people.

And this classic:

Last edited:
Well looks like we are about to find out. If you’re one of those crazy libs that is going to leave the country then you better start packing.

I thought the election was going to be "rigged" again? You're like your god Trump in that you can't even keep your stories straight.

I thought the election was going to be "rigged" again? You're like your god Trump in that you can't even keep your stories straight.
I hope you dead Dems and nursing home patients don’t vote this time and they don’t have a water line break in Fulton co when they are counting the votes.

I hope you dead Dems and nursing home patients don’t vote this time and they don’t have a water line break in Fulton co when they are counting the votes.

It's always funny to me how people like you choose to believe all these batshit conspiracy theories with absolutely no proof whatsoever, but fail to acknowledge obvious things right in front of your face.

Ok

You're still pretending Trump is mentally fit (and fit for the office at all). It's funny, but mostly just sad.

As for the world laughing, I guess you forgot about everyone laughing at Trump for various things over the years. For example, Trump's idiotic suggestion of injecting bleach and disinfectant into people.

And this classic:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT