ADVERTISEMENT

So tell me all the things Michigan did to shut down the suckeye's offense last week?

Jacket Squasher

It’s good to be King
Gold Member
Nov 8, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Since their game occurred at the same time as our own game vs. the nerds I was obligated to watch our game vs. GT all the way through the final snap. I do that for every Georgia game, period, but I also must live up to my handle in that case. (Also my dad, uncle, and late grandfather are all GT alumni, so I do enjoy giving them their annual beating).

As such, I only caught the very tail end of the Mich-OSU game where it was already decided. For the bit I saw, the MI offensive line was just pushing the OSU defensive front around, much like they did the year before. That certainly bodes well for us as I feel confident that the Dawgs' OL>MI OL.

For those of you that saw more of that game (shame on you if you skipped any part of our game to watch it though!), or perhaps just watched a replay after the fact--tell me what Michigan did to clamp down on that suckeye's offense, particularly to shut down their passing game?

At this point I might feel inclined to actually watch a full replay of that game for myself since it is now entirely possible that we could end up facing both teams.

What did MI do in terms of defensive approach?

We are a better team than ohio state, but the way our secondary got shredded yesterday definitely raises concerns heading into that matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News