ADVERTISEMENT

So those that can't ran to a secret board?

Says the person with 128 posts. You're a little out of your league...and you're supported by two tards. Congratulations.

Yeah, my 50,000+ or so at the time Stevie nuked me to hell and back mean nothing. You got me there. You might want to check your history books before you get saucy with me, Bernaise. ;)

Guess they are no longer dancing with the one that brought them. :p

It's only secret because the mods over here won't let a link to it be posted, but that's okay. This board will be fine and that one will as well.

Yeah, my 50,000+ or so at the time Stevie nuked me to hell and back mean nothing. You got me there. You might want to check your history books before you get saucy with me, Bernaise. ;)

Then I stand corrected. There's no secret, you are always welcome Elsewhere®. It's kind of liberating...you should try it.

Not at all Cane...some of us are gonna try the new format out and see how it goes. Some have had it with rivals in general and were gonna be gone anyway.

Not at all Cane...some of us are gonna try the new format out and see how it goes. Some have had it with rivals in general and were gonna be gone anyway.

See @GriffinGaDawg, some remember. I was actually posting on these boards 4 years before you joined (and yes, I remember you from here). I left, I have been "elsewhere" and with new ownership I was allowed back. Is this my "home base"? No. Do I pop on from time to time, drive by and give a shout out? Sure. Was I maybe posting all along here under a different name? Maybe. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

The board is just to damn "busy". Who wants to open a topic just to see the responses when you can quickly view them in thread view. For me it's about being efficient and not spending 8 hours a day opening topics only to see responses such as "yes" , "high" etc.

The board is just to damn "busy". Who wants to open a topic just to see the responses when you can quickly view them in thread view. For me it's about being efficient and not spending 8 hours a day opening topics only to see responses such as "yes" , "high" etc.
Yes

It's only secret because the mods over here won't let a link to it be posted, but that's okay. This board will be fine and that one will as well.

Its so secret I lost the url and can't get it back. Googling "elsewhere" doesn't work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT