ADVERTISEMENT

So we get a vaccine in Spring 21..40% of US get vaccinated..

If you are relying on Twitter for your information then that would be your problem right there. As was said, try researching yourself (if you actually want to open your mind).
Like the X Files - the truth is out there. It just takes some effort to find it.
Got it, thanks. I mean, it's not like a Twitter post gets my point across succinctly, I should post links to medical journal articles that no one will read, right? Or I could just add clips from 'well respected' Fox News hosts claiming this is all a political conspiracy. Or, find a 'medical professional' who validates my long held belief that the real culprits in all of this are sleep demons.

Reactions: celticdawg
Got it, thanks. I mean, it's not like a Twitter post gets my point across succinctly, I should post links to medical journal articles that no one will read, right? Or I could just add clips from 'well respected' Fox News hosts claiming this is all a political conspiracy. Or, find a 'medical professional' who validates my long held belief that the real culprits in all of this are sleep demons.
Yeah, then you staying curled up somewhere is probably better. You can’t control your emotions Or are just too lazy to research. And lol at you saying I watch Fox News to confirm what I think. I watch zero tv news and I use ZERO social media.

Those of us who actually think are out living and enjoying our lives.

you won’t take the vaccine because you’re stubborn then?

That you don’t think you need to take it. You’d rather not have college football season than have a vaccine that would prevent future outbreaks?

I’m trying to figure out why you would avoid a medically approved vaccine if it meant we get to watch UGA football. I desperately want UGA football, so I’d be willing to make a sacrifice and get a vaccine. I hope others agree.
I don't want to take a vaccine or college football to come back.

Reactions: wayxpython
you won’t take the vaccine because you’re stubborn then?

That you don’t think you need to take it. You’d rather not have college football season than have a vaccine that would prevent future outbreaks?

I’m trying to figure out why you would avoid a medically approved vaccine if it meant we get to watch UGA football. I desperately want UGA football, so I’d be willing to make a sacrifice and get a vaccine. I hope others agree.
You would sacrifice your body to to a rushed vaccine just so you can watch a bunch of dumb thugs that hate you play football? Lordy.

Reactions: wayxpython
You would sacrifice your body to to a rushed vaccine just so you can watch a bunch of dumb thugs that hate you play football? Lordy.
I just ordered a couple of these voodoo lilies .............. I'm going full blown gardening........collegiate football ain't what it once was.....nowadays I just observe to see if our thugs are better than thugs recruited by other institutions.
249dff8aaab18b5d65ded6a99d0129f1.jpg

I just ordered a couple of these voodoo lilies .............. I'm going full blown gardening........collegiate football ain't what it once was.....nowadays I just observe to see if our thugs are better than thugs recruited by other institutions.
249dff8aaab18b5d65ded6a99d0129f1.jpg
That's all its worth. I preferred it when we were the Georgia Bulldogs, not UGA (pussy term) Dawgs.

No. I do not trust this situation even a little.

y’all are scared of the long term effects of a vaccine but not of the long term effects of COVID?

I’m just surprised you’d rather get sick from the virus than risk getting sick from the vaccine

all my friends who are doctors advised the vaccine over the virus once the vaccine is approved and available

you’re calling our players dumb thugs?

or you think I call them that? If so, I’ll clear up the confusion by saying I don’t call them that

you’re calling our players dumb thugs?

or you think I call them that? If so, I’ll clear up the confusion by saying I don’t call them that
I call them mostly dumb thugs who don't have to meet the academic requirements of a traditional student. I think that's wrong and I don't think college should be the NFL's farm league. I would much prefer to watch students that could actually be accepted into the college, just like everyone else, participate against each other. Let the mercenaries hit a farm league.

Reactions: Vandydog
I call them mostly dumb thugs who don't have to meet the academic requirements of a traditional student. I think that's wrong and I don't think college should be the NFL's farm league. I would much prefer to watch students that could actually be accepted into the college, just like everyone else, participate against each other. Let the mercenaries hit a farm league.

I didn’t think you’d double down on the dumb thugs comment

even if they aren’t as smart or academically qualified as the general UGA student population, what makes our players thugs?

I didn’t think you’d double down on the dumb thugs comment

even if they aren’t as smart or academically qualified as the general UGA student population, what makes our players thugs?
observation from living in athens since 1985.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT