ADVERTISEMENT

So what's missing from the MSU shooting story?

I didn’t read it, but I will guess that they ”forgot” to put the race of the shooter.
200.gif

Race is identified is in instance of a hate crime involving race and ethnicities. You have to be real short-sighted to think the shooters race is brought up every time.
Wrong again. The media ALWAYS mentions race when it suits their agenda. And they ALWAYS omit the race when it doesn’t. Period. Has nothing to with a so called hate crime. Same with the NY van driver yesterday too.

Wrong again. The media ALWAYS mentions race when it suits their agenda. And they ALWAYS omit the race when it doesn’t. Period. Has nothing to with a so called hate crime. Same with the NY van driver yesterday too.
Someone in this thread is saying otherwise. So where is the truth?

Sounds like you’ve been foot tapping in the men’s room again……not that there is anything wrong with that.
Eh believe what you want to help you sleep at night. But as we like to say:

“Lift every voice…”

and my favorite ….“Stay woke!”

so sad what the left does to this country
if he was white that would be in the first sentence with hate crime and white this and white that.
the left is a race-baiting group that wants to divide the country
You might want to look into Nick Fuentes, who has hosted current shadow Speaker MTG, Paul Gossar, Kari Lake and other republican luminaries at his annual white supremest conference and recently enjoyed a meal with the former POTUS at Mar-a-Lago.

You might also ask Jim Jordan why he left a tweet praising Kanye up for months after Kanye started his antisemitic rants on Twitter.

this.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
also, biden was quick to attack high capacity magazines .....because thats the reason for all of this. What a dumbass
Thank goodness he didn’t have an assault rifle. He entered from the back of the classroom and opened fire. He could have done more 10x more damage.

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
Thank goodness he didn’t have an assault rifle. He entered from the back of the classroom and opened fire. He could have done more 10x more damage.
The gun/clip had nothing to do with it.

Unfortunately, the Soros backed DA didn't do her job. You don't need any new laws, just enforcing the ones on the books would suffice.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://freebeacon.com/democrats/michigan-state-shooter-had-prior-felony-gun-charge-dismissed-by-progressive-prosecutor/

Last edited:
You might want to look into Nick Fuentes, who has hosted current shadow Speaker MTG, Paul Gossar, Kari Lake and other republican luminaries at his annual white supremest conference and recently enjoyed a meal with the former POTUS at Mar-a-Lago.

You might also ask Jim Jordan why he left a tweet praising Kanye up for months after Kanye started his antisemitic rants on Twitter.

This is exactly what he is talking about. That isn’t how the story went with trump. But how the media portrays it. I find it fascinating what passes as a white nationalist these days. We are talking about a guy being compared with Hitler. And his last name is Fuentes. His closest friend is a black man named Kanye. He is a disgusting person. However, Is this just for show? Money? Attention. You have been posting this for a while. Apparently even white nationalism is now more inclusive than the Democratic Party. That isn’t how it works by definition. You have to laugh.

We have elitist, white democrats who are the most dangerous democrat idiots on the planet at the moment. Imo. Followed closely, by black and Spanish leaders of white nationalist and supremacy groups labeled the most dangerous domestic terrorists in the land. Is this real.

Last edited:
This is exactly what he is talking about. That isn’t how the story went with trump. But how the media portrays it. I find it fascinating what passes as a white nationalist these days. We are talking about a guy being compared with Hitler. And his last name is Fuentes. His closest friend is a black man named Kanye. He is a disgusting person. However, Is this just for show? Money? Attention. You have been posting this for a while. Apparently even white nationalism is now more inclusive than the Democratic Party. That isn’t how it works by definition. You have to laugh.

We have elitist, white democrats who are the most dangerous democrat idiots on the planet at the moment. Imo. Followed closely, by black and Spanish leaders of white nationalist and supremacy groups labeled the most dangerous domestic terrorists in the land. Is this real.
Yeah, he is a white nationalist, anti-semite, christo-fascists. And I would assume you know that having one black "friend" who you are using as a tool to promote your anti-semitic agenda does not mean you aren't racist. Quite the opposite when that black person has become the most famous anti-semite on the planet.

Nick Fuentes is a POS who should never be associated with or legitimized in any way by any politician and claiming ignorance of exactly what he stands for is utter BS. He has been exceedingly clear about it for years.

“You can call us racists, white supremacists, Nazis, & bigots. You can disavow us on social media from your cushy Campus Reform job. But you will not replace us. The rootless transnational elite knows that a tidal wave of white identity is coming. And they know that once the word gets out, they will not be able to stop us. The fire rises!”
– In a Facebook post, following the deadly 2017 “Unite the Right” rally, Aug. 12, 2017

“We can’t play this game of, ‘We disavow white supremacy.’ Notice how the claws come out. All these p******, frankly. And, again, sorry for the language but that’s what it is. People like, who’s this, Matt Walsh guy? Total f***** p****. And he’s always like this. When a white person does a shooting, suddenly he’s a big tough guy. … Matt Walsh, shabbos goy race traitor. That’s what it is, folks. I know some people don’t like to use that expression, but it’s totally true – throwing his own people under the bus. He hates white people. Nobody else talks like that about their own people except for white people and it’s gross. … Yeah, OK, keep typing on Twitter dot com, f*****. F*****. P****. Race traitor – you work for Jews, you know.”
– During a now-deleted broadcast of “America First,” aired in August 2019

“[Steve] Bannon is the fat r***** that goes on these shows and says, ‘We’re going to have African Americans voting 50% for Republicans, and we’re going to flood the zone with n***** votes.’ That’s, like, literally he goes on these shows and says that. That one slipped out.”
– During a broadcast of “America First,” aired in January 2022

Reactions: LRA Dawg
Yeah, he is a white nationalist, anti-semite, christo-fascists. And I would assume you know that having one black "friend" who you are using as a tool to promote your anti-semitic agenda does not mean you aren't racist. Quite the opposite when that black person has become the most famous anti-semite on the planet.

Nick Fuentes is a POS who should never be associated with or legitimized in any way by any politician and claiming ignorance of exactly what he stands for is utter BS. He has been exceedingly clear about it for years.

“You can call us racists, white supremacists, Nazis, & bigots. You can disavow us on social media from your cushy Campus Reform job. But you will not replace us. The rootless transnational elite knows that a tidal wave of white identity is coming. And they know that once the word gets out, they will not be able to stop us. The fire rises!”
– In a Facebook post, following the deadly 2017 “Unite the Right” rally, Aug. 12, 2017

“We can’t play this game of, ‘We disavow white supremacy.’ Notice how the claws come out. All these p******, frankly. And, again, sorry for the language but that’s what it is. People like, who’s this, Matt Walsh guy? Total f***** p****. And he’s always like this. When a white person does a shooting, suddenly he’s a big tough guy. … Matt Walsh, shabbos goy race traitor. That’s what it is, folks. I know some people don’t like to use that expression, but it’s totally true – throwing his own people under the bus. He hates white people. Nobody else talks like that about their own people except for white people and it’s gross. … Yeah, OK, keep typing on Twitter dot com, f*****. F*****. P****. Race traitor – you work for Jews, you know.”
– During a now-deleted broadcast of “America First,” aired in August 2019

“[Steve] Bannon is the fat r***** that goes on these shows and says, ‘We’re going to have African Americans voting 50% for Republicans, and we’re going to flood the zone with n***** votes.’ That’s, like, literally he goes on these shows and says that. That one slipped out.”
– During a broadcast of “America First,” aired in January 2022

It is a piece of shit way to try to make money. To be shocking. This is where we are. What he and others say are disgusting. I don’t disagree for a second. The fact that people watch and he can find his way on any show or broadcast is deplorable.

I don’t for a second think he is real. It is for show. You know it doesn’t work that way right. Real life pos white supremacists, generally are supposed to be white. He isn’t white. The leader of the proud boys isn’t white. That is my point. I am not arguing that Fuentes or people like him should be near any senator or public official. Those folks should be distancing themselves from him. Marjorie made her name off being a bat shit crazy pub. Nothing she does surprised me anymore than what the squad does regularly. The op was about an article obviously omitting a detail for more than obvious reasons.

This I found inclusive here. Proud card carrying member telling us what to do with our lives to be a good citizen. You have shown me things to be not so proud to be associated with. I 100 percent agree with you there. Feel good about being shoulder to shoulder with this.

No he couldn’t. imo, he can only move his finger at the same rate. Its not like it’s a machine gun.

No he couldn’t. imo, he can only move his finger at the same rate. Its not like it’s a machine gun.
Find a liberal that knows anything about guns and you have performed a miracle.
Find a liberal who understands the difference between a semi auto and a machine gun and you have performed the impossible.
I have tried to explain this to one in person, but they won't listen.

Find a liberal that knows anything about guns and you have performed a miracle.
Find a liberal who understands the difference between a semi auto and a machine gun and you have performed the impossible.
I have tried to explain this to one in person, but they won't listen.
They know the difference they are trying to indoctrinate the ones that don’t know.

They know the difference they are trying to indoctrinate the ones that don’t know.
Ehh, maybe the mouthpieces in the media might know the difference. My liberal indoctrinated client from Chicago sure as hell doesn't. When I told him fully automatic weapons can no longer be made or sold and haven't in decades he refused to listen.

He, like all the blinded citizens, 100% believes the media he mainlines daily (in his case the NYT, WSJ, Chicago Tribune). They are so blinded by hysterical rage that myself and another gunowner couldn't even get him to listen.

Dont think he could have gotten a class iii license to own a assault weapon. Heres some info for the ignorant masses.

Definition[edit]​

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[18] In this strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are not assault rifles according to the U.S. Army's definition. For example:

• Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 180 metres (200 yd).[19]
  • Select-fire rifles such as the Fedorov Avtomat, FN FAL, M14, and H&K G3 main battle rifles are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

Distinction from assault weapons[edit]​

Further information: Assault weapon and Assault weapons legislation in the United States
In the United States, selective-fire rifles are legally defined as "machine guns", and civilian ownership of those has been tightly regulated since 1934 under the National Firearms Act and since 1986 under the Firearm Owners Protection Act.[20] However, the term "assault rifle" is often conflated with "assault weapon", a U.S. legal category with varying definitions which includes many semi-automatic weapons. This use has been described as incorrect and a misapplication of the term.[21][22]

Last edited:
Reactions: sallen4250
Dont think he could have gotten a class iii license to own a assault weapon. Heres some info for the ignorant masses.

Definition[edit]​

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[18] In this strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are not assault rifles according to the U.S. Army's definition. For example:

• Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 180 metres (200 yd).[19]
  • Select-fire rifles such as the Fedorov Avtomat, FN FAL, M14, and H&K G3 main battle rifles are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

Distinction from assault weapons[edit]​

Further information: Assault weapon and Assault weapons legislation in the United States
In the United States, selective-fire rifles are legally defined as "machine guns", and civilian ownership of those has been tightly regulated since 1934 under the National Firearms Act and since 1986 under the Firearm Owners Protection Act.[20] However, the term "assault rifle" is often conflated with "assault weapon", a U.S. legal category with varying definitions which includes many semi-automatic weapons. This use has been described as incorrect and a misapplication of the term.[21][22]
You present facts! I think the libtard leader said he wants the truth and not facts if I recall correctly?’😁

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT