ADVERTISEMENT

So when is Trump’s mattress tag removal trial suppose to start?

Right after he stops committing adultery on it and/or stops hiding top secret documents under it.
I know this is a joke and a good one. But that actually happened with Biden and hunter. He committed adultry with an Asian hooker in his dad’s corvette. There were top secret docs in the console. Well done old friend. lol.

TELEMMGLPICT000338743913_16863975805950_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLZ1bJd-I99VgiaPxe-UMcCqxjOYp6jQVimjLmvgWxxw.jpeg

Let me know when Hunter runs for President.
Just saying. Hunter committed adultry on top of top secret documents. With an Asian spy/hooker with them underneath her. That actually happened. Now, we also have to bring up, that any stormy daniel relations happened while he was a heavy democrat supporter and donor. He was above the law and just playing his part. :)

Right after he stops committing adultery on it and/or stops hiding top secret documents under it.
OK, that was funny!

But while he was president he didn’t keep his mattress in the OVAL office and doesn’t smoke in bed so there were no cigars involved in the adultery.

Glad to hear you are a moral person who condemns sexual sin. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT