ADVERTISEMENT

So, who you got for the natty?

LawDawg86

GATA
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2015
Man, this is going to be tuff for some of you:

UM, UA, UW, or UT?

- UW - I got nothing. I mean I don't hate them, don't like them. Don't really care about them. They kind of remind me of the Billy Bob Thorton character in Tombstone where Doc Holliday says, "Oh, you're still here, you may go now."

- UM - in a normal year I hate UM. But this year I hate the cheating MFers even more. No way I could pull for them. Can you imagine their cocky fans saying they won even without stealing signals? They would be insufferable.

- UT - really conflicted here. Do we want them to win before they join the SEC? I mean that could get them on a roll that we don't want. We don't need them to have help recruiting. On the other hand, I'd love to see those pompous fans all pimped out coming into the SEC as if they matter. And then lose 4 games in the first year, losing to UGA, ATM, OU, and others (just looked it up and they avoid Bama and LSU, SMH). So them winning has some pros and cons.

- UA - normally I wouldn't want them to win. They are our main competitor and they just beat us. But, I have a son, The Traitor, who graduated from Bama and every parent knows you want your kids to be happy. And, if Satan wins his 8th to pass Bear might his retirement be that much closer?

Verdict - I have to go with Bama because of my kid. And the hope that Satan will retire sooner. Plus that means they will have beaten overrated UM. But, if it can't be them, I am a Huskies fan. No threat for recruiting, and then they can come into the B1G swinging their - well you know - and being the big kid on the new block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News