ADVERTISEMENT

Some absolute gems from this Hypnotoad Podcast. Guy must be 18 years old and just come up with things on the fly....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"I'm not impressed by the Bulldogs offense. I'm not impressed by Stetson Bennet, either"

"Georgia's passing game? Might be a little bit worse than Michigan's."

"In the Peach Bowl, Stetson Bennet had one of his best games of the season. But this one game? I don't think it reflects on how good he is."

"TCU is not like Ohio State. Ohio State has struggled in the secondary all year long. Michigan torched them at the Shoe." YPA on the season. OSU 7.2, TCU 7.0.

"TCU's secondary is much better than anything that Ohio State was gonna put on the field against the Bulldogs."

"What Georgia does when the passing game isn't working...is they run the ball."
"What Georgia does when the running game isn't working? Run the ball harder."
They're the only team in college football that leans on the run game this heavily. No team in college football leans on the run game as heavily as Georgia."

"In between the lines, on the field, that's where I have a problem with Kirby Smart"
"Before the national championship, I had a nickname for Kirby Smart. Want to know what it is? Kirby "not so" Smart."
"He's not a good head coach."

"This is the biggest game of Kirby Smart's career."
"This isn't the SEC champioinship game where he beat LSU. This isn't the SEC championship game where he beat Alabama." (I missed this one. If anyone has a link to it, I'd appreciate it.)

"This is a team (TCU) with a coach in his first season running a Power 5 team like TCU." Sonny Dykes coached at California for several years. He was not good there.
"The National Championship is on the line and Kirby Smart is gonna have to find a way to coach through it."

"If this game ends up a chess match, with strategy involved, I like Sonny Dykes over Kirby Smart."
"Kirby Smart struggles with clock management and game play. He had a lead on Alabama and let Tua Tagovailoa, their second string QB, beat him in the fourth quarter. Good coaches don't let that happen. Great coaches don't even let that come on the radar. I don't think Smart is either one of those things."
"That's the reason I think TCU comes out on top on Monday is because I don't have any faith in Kirby Smart."

"Will Muschamp, you might remember him. Defensive Coordinator at Texas for a couple of national championships." Texas has only one national title since Muschamp has been alive. He was not on staff when they won it.

"Garrett RIley is one of the best OC's in the country. If he can shake off the Riley name and bring some respect back to it after what Lincoln Riley did in the Cotton Bowl..."

Mistakenly started his Michigan wrap up pod by mistake and heard this gem:
"Michigan settling for FGs at the end of the half. What? You go for the knockout punch in a scoreless game in the first quarter and then settle for a FG down 21-3."
Context if you don't know. Michigan kicked the field goal with five seconds left on the clock to end the half. The FG was a 59 yard FG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News