ADVERTISEMENT

Still awaiting my stuff from CCC…..

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
Listen, this post is more out of petty than anything. I honestly don’t really give a flip about getting the koozie and a sticker. Still, doesn’t it seem bad business making these promises on your site and telling people to give money to your collective only to not get nothing and probably never get it? I know I’m not the only one to make similar posts like this. I wanted to include some email screenshots of my interaction with CCC asking about these items. You can see the time stamp of 3/12 and here we are, today, with nothing still. I get I’m the lowest of the low with my “Varsity Club” membership and don’t really provide anything for them with my money I’m giving a month but still….gosh darn, come through with what you say will happen if you put it on your gosh darn website. I’ve been a member of The Varsity Club for about three months now and nothing from them. We wonder why the CCC isn’t a top tier collective like others. Could this be part of it??? Poor practices of taking care of the folks giving?

xoguVUO.jpeg

Z6kDM86.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News